On the Journey....Finally

Hello all!

I have been away from these boards awhile, and most dont remember me, but about a couple months ago, i stated i was going to do a road trip accross the USA, coast to coast.

The reasons for this trip have changed, at first it wwas mostly because i felt the need to escape the pain of my breakup, and although i still get bouts of depression now and then, I seem to be improving to some extent.

now the journey is more one of self discovery, to get in touch with what my new goals in life could be. (because all those i had before got flushed down the toilet with my heart when my g/f of 4 years just up and dumped me for no reason)

Hope to do some soul searching, and get into the mix, make contact with family and friends, see what destiny has in store for me, because i am looking for doors.

I am just going to let my intuition guide me to where i should go, I did have some oasis in sight, but happened to be a mirage (swingfox you know what i am talking about ) but this will not phase me because someday it wont be a mirage, the oasis will be real.

Will i ever find true love? dont know, seems people want everything but that, they all say they want it, but when they finally find it, they throw it away in pursuit of lesser things.

So my adventure is the search for, My goals, my soul, peace, my soulmate, and love. I could just be chasing rainbows, and never find that pot of gold called love. but i wont give up just yet, I still have the dream of having a loving wife and family someday. once the dream is gone, so will my life because there will be no reason for living at that point.

Take care all,

hi there...

u are not alone...my boyfriend went lost and confused of our relationship (7 months) all of a sudden and after almost 2 months of patience, we decided to split up. Till today, I still do not understand why we split. I was so hurt and couldnt breath. We were so in love and suddenly things just change and it bugs me that I do not know why??

Anyway, I am still so weak emotionally that I think I need to date as many men as possible now to help me through this difficult time.

hey gil im glad that i came back to the boards myself to see how everyone is doing. well the goals you want are priceless ones that cant be bought only earned. and i give you the best of luck to find it. but dont give up hope on life. life is more important and to give it up because you may not be able to reach those goals is giving up hope. never do that gil. hope is what keeps the fuel and gives the drive to everyone. if we didnt have hope then what then? just keep that in mind gil i hope to see you happy and i want you to find it. i know you will find it. take care, and drop me a message sometime. later.

Hello Gil,

Don't worry sweetie, you'll find exactly what your looking for. Just don't give up ok? As for the oasis, your right, someday it will be real, just give it some time eh? I hope you find all that your looking for in life. You've been a great friend to me and helped me get through some tough times. I hope that I've done the same for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, you know how to reach me. Good luck sweetie 8) .

-Your Foxy

Hi Gilgamesh,

First of all welcome back to eNotalone.com. I am glad that you did some soul searching and that you keep working on yourself. I understand that you're still going through a hard time, which I am sorry for to hear.

You mentioned something about me knowing what you were talking about. That sort of puzzled me, hopefully you'll have some time to explain me that later.

I hope for a better future for you and wish you good luck in that. Make it happen!!

~ SwingFox ~