Thread: My boyfriend gets hard but can't cum!!!!!

My boyfriend gets hard but can't cum!!!!!

I am a 22 year old female and my boyfriend is 23. Our issue is that he can get hard but dosent orgasm. He trys and he has before but he can't do it anymore. What could it be? Should he see a doctor?

I should mention that he and I are in love and he comes close to cuming but then it goes away. I do many things to turn him on such as oral, wearing sexy clothes and stuff but still its a no show. I love him dearly and want to make him feel as good as he makes me feel. I know for a fact that its not me cause I've never had a problem before.

we don't do drugs

Atlanta, Georgia

Re: My boyfriend gets hard but can't *beep*!!!!!

well, it could be a number of things. For one, something might be on his mind to inhibit his ability to come. Are you two in love? im wandering this, because it could also be that ur both NOT truly in love, and he may feel uncomfortable sumhow..i dunno...

All i can say at this point, is try to talk to him about it. Communication is the key to opening up facts behind this matter... Also, make sure that you keep your body clean, lookin & smelling good, so that you will keep his interest, and not turn him off in taht aspect.

Initiate some of the foreplay to help stimulate his urge to WANT you girl! sexy thing that will surely turn him on, such as wearing skimpy clothing around the house, bend over sumtimes with little of nothing on, or maybe even nothing underneath one of his long t shirts sumtimes. When ur both trying to get into the mood, be the one to initiate foreplay, as i mentioned,...and caress or even kiss his private area real tenderly to get his juices flowing...

These are some of the things that id recommend you do, however im sure there are guys on the forum that may offer a slight differently view on how to stimulate him...

good luck girlie...

CA, USA
    First step is to see a doctor. It could be a physical problem if he's been able to before and suddenly can't. It's always safest to clear things with the doc before looking into psychological reasons why he's having problems.

Alameda, California

Maybe..he needs...some kind of...stimulant? j/k...I am not sure cuz i never have had those problems in the last reply that made to him about it..he might be embarrassed to talk about it but a couple in love should be able to talk about anything..even this..also...try teasing him or give him some other factor could be maybe he takes more time than others to come or...just needs a lil' more of something else???

same problem--maybe he's tired

My boyfriend has the same problem. He gets hard and stays hard, but for some reason he won't cum. I'm not sure if he's deliberately doing it or not, but he used to cum sometimes in the beginning.
    He says that when he cums the "party is over" and he enjoys the sensation of just being inside.
    But I've noticed that he really stopped cumming when he started a new job and started working longer hours. He's not getting enough sleep. The desire and want is there in him and in me and the sexual attraction seems to be getting stronger and better with time. But we have sex all night and then he has to wake up early. So the cycle of not getting enough sleep seems to be dampening his ability to cum.

Could this be your man's problem?

you like sex huh?

Top Threads
I'm terrified of taking this step
My boyfriend and I are at the stage of our relationship (we've been dating for 1.2 years, we've known each other for 6 years) where we can
Featured Threads
Need feedback, criticism from the men here *long*
I want to vent cuz this is bugging the hell out of me me even though I should be happy to move on. I want the perspective of men here because I feel
Should I be concernd about my ex's guy being around my son?
I was married to the girl of my dreams for 16 years until she met a guy in a cooking chatroom. The question I have is can I trust this guy with our
Struggling to figure out if she likes me or not?
I really fancy her and I still struggle with all the attraction sign things. I chose to sit at the table that I knew she'd be, because her friend
So having dinner with my ex tonight.
Recap: We dated nearly two years. I dumped him by email -- which was crappy of me, but I don't do conflict well. He was never able to say he loved
2 dates but now a new girl on the scene.
Been a while since I posted here, had a break from dating really, off all OLD and just thought I'd let fate do its thing. about a month ago I got
What are the chances that she could have gotten pregnant?
I met up with an ex from 5 years ago and in the heat of the moment we had unprotected sex. Now here are the facts: - She is 27, I'm 29. - She
Marrying someone with different level of religion understanding
Say, you're an orthodox religious man and your potential spouse has the same religion as you but with much lower level of practice and knowledge