Thread: my girlfring won't introduce me to her friends

my girlfring won't introduce me to her friends

My girlfriend won't introduce me to her "male friends". An example we are out at a bar last night and she suddenly sees someone that she knows across the bar. "I'm just going over to say high to a friend," she says. She returns several minutes later with no comment, and acted like I shouldn't be upset. I clearly stated that I wanted to be introduced to her friends; she said she was not used to a relationship like that and i was out of line to ask her. Please tell me if i am being too protective, or am getting walked over?

You might as well lay down on a crowded side walk because your getting walked all over.. She wants to keep her options open incase some other guy comes along..

That's the way I felt, she had me second-guessing myself, I appreciate your honest response, any suggestions?

Take it or leave it

Well if you can't be content with that kind of relationship (which you aren't, it seems), then you should probably just tell her that if things don't change you'll have to leave. I don't mean it as a threat. I mean that it would be better for you to leave now a relationship to which your partner can't commit, than to be left, later, with a bunch of excuses and feeling like there is something wrong with you.

She is not into it as she might have led you to believe. If I'm wrong, she will make an effort when faced with the prospect of you leaving. Otherwise, you'll do right to go look for a deeper, more "two-way" involvement elsewhere.

The best of luck to you.

I am wherever you want me to be...
    Yeah I like that response, she hiding you in case she have another opportunity or she is affraid of something try to figure it out dude.

good luck !

Jeff l. Spiegel

"My hatred is feeding me..."

Top Threads
Friend sent inappropriate message to husband
My husband received a message from our friend at the weekend which basically was a long love poem. It finishes off saying how perfect he is, she
Was I out of line or is this weird (or both)?
Something happened today which I felt was a bit strange but I suppose I also did screw up and now I feel really bad about it. I know this young
I ruined our friendship and feel guilty
This is something that's been on going since mid July. We met last year shortly after Thanksgiving and we became friends right away. We both had
I did something bad
Ok I did something bad and it's eating me away. One of my really good friends of 10 years has been on and off with his current girlfriend. We've
Name change reasons..and I totally messed this up! What should I say?
I recently changed my name a few months ago. I like it and it feels great. Not only do I like my new name, but I feel like I can leave my abusive
Featured Threads
I'm so sick of dating!
I really DO wonder if I'm supposed to grow old alone, cuz this dating thing is not working for me at all. It shouldn't be so complicated. I cannot
He cancelled two dates in a row - wants to resched - what do I say??
I recently met someone online, and we went out for dinner last thursdsay. It was a good date, and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on the weekend -
My son is 18 today!
A milestone birthday !! My goodness where did the time go??! It still feels like yesterday that he was a baby.
Working on it
I figured I'd right a post to update everyone on my situation. Though I can't quite says that anyone's really dying to know my deal. But I feel like
Could someone give me advice. I'm really scared for some reason.
I have been with my company for 5 years. The same manager almost always the same co worker..they switched out a few people but no one of real