Ask For Advice

Thread: my girlfring won't introduce me to her friends

NEBTNARG

my girlfring won't introduce me to her friends

My girlfriend won't introduce me to her "male friends". An example we are out at a bar last night and she suddenly sees someone that she knows accross the bar. "I'm just going over to say high to a friend," she says. She returns several minutes later with no comment, and acted like I shouldn't be upset. I clearly stated that I wanted to be introduced to her friends; she said she was not used to a relationship like that and i was out of line to ask her. Please tell me if i am being too protective, or am getting walked over?
    Thanks
    Frustrated

StillLoveHer
    You might as well lay down on a crowded side walk because your getting walked all over.. She wants to keep her options open incase some other guy comes along..

NEBTNARG
    That's the way I felt, she had me second-guessing myself, I appreciate your honest response, any suggestions?

youngadult

Take it or leave it

Well if you can't be content with that kind of relationship (which you aren't, it seems), then you should probably just tell her that if things don't change you'll have to leave. I don't mean it as a threat. I mean that it would be better for you to leave now a relationship to which your partner can't commit, than to be left, later, with a bunch of excuses and feeling like there is something wrong with you.

She is not into it as she might have led you to believe. If I'm wrong, she will make an effort when faced with the prospect of you leaving. Otherwise, you'll do right to go look for a deeper, more "two-way" involvement elsewhere.

The best of luck to you.

dextro
    Yeah I like that response, she hiding you in case she have another opportunity or she is affraid of something try to figure it out dude.

good luck !

Jeff l. Spiegel

Top Threads
Friend trying to reconnect
hi everyone, I have a friend (Ana) from when I was very young, her myself and another friend (Georgia) were very close as we were growing
Best way to make amends?
Hi, so I'd appreciate some advice on how to make things right with a friend of mine. It was her birthday last weekend and her husband organised a
Complicated "friend" relationship - painful situation
I'm in a rather desperate situation and I'm undecided about how to proceed. My head tells me I need to end this relationship, but my heart tells me
Why can't I make friends?
I've been feeling very depressed lately because it is the end of my first semester in college and I haven't met any friend. I mean, I have met people
does he want to be friends again
Last year at school I bugged my friend a lot ,I was always talking to him and always walking to him to class. He was bother by it and he talk to the
Too personal of a gift for my cousin's wife's soon to be child?
Hey guys! So a little background. I am an only child. My mom had a very hard time getting pregnant. Doctors said she never would and here I am!
Can/Should I be friends with this guy!?!
I don't know if I'm in the right place here to ask this but anyway... Basically a year ago I was talking to this guy that I thought I liked, and he

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice