Met her last night. I was terrified it was for the last time. We've been on the long goodbye on off thing for a while. She said she wanted to give it one last try. I am so happy. We had a few drinks, made plans for the weekend and went back to her place. No sex just cuddles. It woke up with her in my arms this morning. It was wonderful. I have lots of other chalenges at the moment but now I can deal with them.........

The most important thing you can do right now, and I mean it, is to keep her on her toes. Don't slip into the same situation you were in before ( dont know what happened) but you dont want her to say why am i back with him? it's the same stuff. You should cook her breakfast, be a gentleman and open all her doors, stuff like that. And most importantly DO NOT be there for her 100% right now. Be there but just be unavailable occasionally. Tell her how you truly feel (love) but let her know that you got your own life and you are not a guarentee to her, not in words but in actions. The last thing you want is for her to think she has you wrapped up. Girls have a way of sucking you in and when you are there they get standoffish. It has worked wonders for me. My girl left me, she thought I would wait forever but when she realized i wouldnt she came around. It is a haed game of sorts but a very necessary one, if you want to keep her. Try to remember what she complained about in the first place and fix all of those in you life i.e. messy, etc... easy to do. And for god's sake take out the trash for her, just do it!