Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: female masturbation -- start age

yllany

female masturbation -- start age

I read somewhere that some girls may start masturbation at age 5. Is that possible ?

I did not feel anything sexual until I was 11 !
    Even though my girlfriends and I talked about it, and I tried what they told me, I could not feel anything.
    Is that abnormal ?

But after that first time at 11, it was the most intense thing ever. I had to do it every day !
    (suddenly, one day I got hot down there, and started rubbing, and before I knew it, I exploded)

----------
    a pal told me she discovered orgasm while biking at 12. (never had masturbated before -- she did not know anything about 'that')

another: she was 5 1/2 when she discovered by chance that repeated pulling of her panties into her was very pleasurable ! (but she did not orgasm until age 14)
    ----------

Would like comments on ages at which girrls discover masturbation (and how it happened -- and if it was accidental or intended). (NO STORIES INVOLVING SEXUAL ABUSE PLEASE !)

Thanks ! - yllany

Obsessive
    Here it is. I am a boy but I'll tell you what I know. When I was in eight grade at school the whole class received some books on masturbation from our biology teacher. She gave us the books for a week. Anyway it said there that girls may start masturbating even when they are under the age of 1.
    You can masturbate without having an orgasm. It's that easy.
    If you have other questions or want to talk to me send me a private message because I may forget of this topic in the future.
    Have a nice day!

Acuity
    I had heard something like this too. I'm a guy, but I had heard kids can start masturbating very early. I don't understand how this can be so, to be honest. I didn't start until I was 12.

But hey, you're enjoying it now, so why does it matter when you can start. Have fun!

uncledave

im a guy too

i started at 10 and had clear stuff till i was 17, i did it regularly fron the start

MJF2003

I'm a bloke...

However, for some reason I started at the age of 5. Again, there was nothing sexual, but I found after 10 minutes of play that there was a nice sensation.

Just before my teens the sensation improved even though it was clear for the first year and a bit.

suziered723
    At a young age, I bet around 5 I found some sort of pleasure in feeling myself, yet I had no idea what it was. It was only until I was 18 that I orgasmed, and I can't even do it to myself. Guys have to be good for something!

-< you ain't got nothing till you hit rock bottom>-

revol
    My gf started when she was 6.

geoblue
    the first time i remember masturbating i was 5... and i'm a girl... though... it probably has something to do with SA and rape when i was 4... otherwise i don't know if i would have started so early.....

Shakey182
    i just messed about ever since i was about 4 but i really started when i was 12. for some reason when i ejaculated (nothing actuly came out at that age) i felt annoyed and frustrated the 1st few months of trying it.
    now its like the best bit lol

Sara002
    I started when I was 14. I didnt start beginning of grade nine, I mean, actually meaning to masturbate. But when I was younger I always used to play around wit my p*ssy. Only now do I kno what a great feeling it is, but I cant seem to orgasm...hm....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Flat mates complain that i have noisy sex.
Okay so ive recently moved in with 2 other flat mates who are my best friends. They have recently also told me that they are uncomfortable with
"the average couple has sex less than once a month" ....read on
My Girlfriend and I are doing great. We are really at a solid point in our relationship, its not about sex holding us together... we are more solid
Should I lie?
Mmmmmmm well ok. So, a few days ago me and my girl, whom I have technically been dating for 2 years made a few sexual plans. As a conservative
Is something wrong with my sexuality?
I dont like to sleep around with random women or strangers. Im a man that doesnt look for one night stands or hook ups. I enjoy getting to know my
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice