i hate myself and want to die...

hate myself and want to die...(nirvana rules ) i have no reason to live, my life sucks... i wish i would just die, i wanna go to sleep and never wake up. i hate waking up, i feel sick. i hate myself, i tried to kill myself a few times but i can't even do that right, i tired to get help once but it didn't work out. the sad part about everything is that when i tired to kill myself and failed i felt sad becuz i didn't die. i tell my mom all the time that i wanna die, but she just gets mad at me and walks away, my brother knows i wanna die too but he just jokes about it... i see nothing funny about it. im tired of asking for help no one cares so i should just end it, i have no reason to live. im not scared to die, i wanna die. i have always been sad even at a young age when i was younger like 7 i use to write suicide letters.... now im 16 going on 17 and i still wanna die... my brother bought a gun so im thinking about going over their and when he's not looking i can go get it and blow my head off, hopefully i will die... with my luck i'll prolly live . im just a waste anyway, i don't do anything, no one needs me, everyone will ge over it... besides i've told everyone i was gonna do it so their will be no surprises anyway if u ppl have any advice for me e-mail me or whatever, but hurry if your gonna do it cuz i don't plan to be around much longer bye now

Ive known a lot of depressed people. Can you PM me te details as to exactly what causes your depression? I'd love to help any way I can.

I know life is a bunch of bullshit at itmes, but you have to focus on the good htings rather than the bad. but Id really like to tlak with you about it, maybe help you change your mind. Depression saddens the hell out of me really. I hate it. I hate what it does to people

Now, Angie... I suggest you talk to a psychiatrist. You obviously have some problems you need to get sorted out, and that would be the best place to start. If you're in school and have tried talking to one of those councilors and that didn't help, go to your local mental health facility. They are the people who can help you the most probably.

I wouldn't be giving that kind of advice unless I knew about it first hand, Angie I know how you feel, I know you've heard it all before because I have too. Killing yourself won't solve anything. If anything it will make things worse, think about the poeple that care about you and get help.

• 2 months later...

but you have to ask youself the question you never thought you would ask, what if people dont care?

i bet your thinking that right now. i know what your going through. and and doctors may not help. but one thing i do know is that your asking for help. and the message that your sending me is that you dont to do this. your asking for a way out. and maybe the reason why you didnt succed in previous attempts is because its not your fate.

now i know many will tell me this is bad advice or something i shouldnt say, but if you do this i'll be behind you all the way suporting you and the choices you make.

so dont be afraid to contact me in any way!

e mail email removed

AIM CaLiSuRfEr9788

or PM me i'll be happy to help in any way possiable

~katie