For the Women

For a woman to say "I need time to be alone", "I want to be single", "I dont want to talk on the phone" and "I dont want to see you", is that literally what they mean or is that otherwise?. Are those hints that the other person should take a stronger lead?

Hi Breakdown,

I always go on the assumption that people tell me exactly what they mean. That's what I tell my friends. I am not going to look behind a message or see what they 'really' mean with their words. I tell my friends to communicate open and honest to me and basically I tell them: "If you say something, I take your word for it". For me this is the easiest way of communicating.

~ SwingFox ~

• 4 weeks later...

well well,

this could mean 3 things

1) she is not interested as is saying the truth

2) if she is treating it like a mind game then she wants you to show how much you love her to win her 'love' back so that she feels more secure and how important she is to you.

3) same as the previous posts

Hope this helps. probably you could ask her what she means by a time out and probably ask her if she wanted you to wait on for her decision. Set yourself a deadline when you are willing to wait until. Meantime, look around and probably you would find someone much better