My Last Resort: Suicide

Okay,

I've posted a lot of my problems on this website. I thank all of you that have replied and given me great advice. Its really a great feeling knowing that there are some people on this planet that care enough to take time out of their chaotic lives to give advice on this site.

Unfortuantly, despite many's attempts to help me solve my problems, I still find myself in a never-ending depression. I have received more help from this website than anywhere else, but it's futile in the end... Thankyou very much anyways.

Outside of this website, I have no moral support, no love, no one to confide in, I have nothing. Everytime I solve one problem, I have ten more to take its place. My problems keep piling up resulting in my depression growing deeper.

My sanity is lost and I am questioning my reality. I think Im going to die tonight. Before I take my life tonight, Im going to ask "Is there anything else I can do?" because I know Im on the edge.

Wow slow down, why would you think of suicide? Well yes if you have so many problems that when you resolve one more and more problems come crashing down on you. Did you ever see a counselor about your problems? Have you tried talking to your parents or maybe friends of yours? Everyone has friends; try talking to them you'll then see that when you share your problems with others you will feel much better. Remember one thing. Suicide is not the way to go about problems that come into your life it is just a quick way of forgetting everything and ending your life. Think clearly before you consider a such thing. Sometimes there may be other ways which you could use to resolve your problems.

Okay,

Thankyou all that have posted your advice on this topic. To keep you updated; there is a happy ending to my suicidle/drug addiction situation. I told my folks everything that has been going on for the past 6 months, and believe it or not, they weren't mad at all! They checked me into a mental health/rehabilition center this afternoon. Since I've already been through the detox stage, Im now an outpatient but will be attending counsoling, therapy, addiction education, and a probation period for the next 6 months-2 years depending on my progress. For the first time in 6 months, I was really HAPPY today (without the influence of methanphetemines!). Thankyou all whom have replied to my posts, your words of wisdom have saved my life I will keep ya'll updated on my progress. Thanx again

*~*Becca*~*

Misunderstood_Me,

I am very pleased and happy to hear that you find some peace in your life and something to fall back to. I hope that this last message will support and encourage others to fall back on parents or family. I know that it's hard, but a lot of parents are concerned and understanding, even more than you would realize.

I wish you hope, strength and courage, Misunderstood_Me and I hope that your improved future starts here and now!

~ SwingFox ~