They both want to go out with me

SwingFox if you read this, i ask one to go out with me a night, so i can get to know her and she told her friend, and now they both want to go out with me on the same night. what do i do, take both of them or what i dont know, Plz help.

all i can say is......."Everyone knows all the ***in answers they want to know"!

There is no doubt about this!

Besides retarded people, u and I both know that we know all the answers to all the questions!

Its just wanting to face them now or later!

Trust me, its not that hard to challenge them now!

u CAN ALL WRITE YOUR STUPID REPLIES TO THIS POST, BUT IN THE END WE WILL BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH IS THAT LOVE RULES!

kISS kISS!

Hey look here dude if you want to decide on who to take out that night with you then you should just make the two girls do rock paper scissors shoot. LoL joking. Look I think you know the answer to your question. It's like some old dude said only we posses the answers to our own questions. Something like that. Take it into consideration and think about your problem. I am sure that even you have the answer to your own question all of us do. You just need the time to think about it.

Hi Ice,

Thank you so much for coming back with your update. I am glad that I was of help for you earlier and it pleases me that you took the courage to ask out one of the ladies.

As for my advice: I would suggest you to follow your heart and gutts. Personally I would stick to that girl that you decided to go out with in the first place. After all, you reached a decision. The truth is, though, that I don't know you very well and neither do I know the ladies. Someone suggested to take them both out. I am not sure if they would allow that and how you feel towards that.

You must be feeling really good, getting chased by even two women... *grins*. I wish you good luck and I hope that you will have some fun out there.

~ SwingFox ~

• 4 weeks later...

aight look. who do you have more feelings for? who is in to you more? ask yourself some questions and narrow ti down to one. if you cant, take them out separately. one on one night and one on another night. it aint that hard.