Hey all.. I'm 20 and for some reason still have a hard time deciding if girls are flirting with me or not.. example.. 2 weeks ago i went to visit my friend upstate. His siter (you may have read my other thread on this matter) was there, and i've started to develop feelings for her.. W were buddy buddy all weekend and friday night we all went out to drink. B (friend's sister) and i were pretty close and i had my arm around her most of the night, and she kept giving me kisses on the cheek. I'm not sure if that was just like "hey, here's a kiss on the cheek" or if it was like "you're my brother's friend, but i want more, so ehre's a kiss on the cheek".. I'm hoping for the second and it was kinda confirmed the next day when i was telling her that i've got feelings for her, she said "i'd go out with you but your my brother's friend" i asked her if she was serious or just ***ing with me and she said she was serious... Now i don't know how to take the kisses on the cheek.. did that mean something or not.. anyone?

heya pengui . man, if she was kissing you on the cheek like that, she DEFINITELY wants something from you !!! don't rule out the 'brother thing' as a lame-a ss excuse on her behalf, i've heard much more unreasonable excuses from a woman before. if anything i would say, she wanted you to say..." i don't give a damn about your brother,it's you i'm interested in" !! if you made a statement like that, i'm quite sure she'd melt in your hands. good luck bro 8) . p.s you probs should have went in for the kill when she was givin you them kisses man, but like u sed, u weren't sure if it was flirting or...?

Hi Pengui,

Thank you for coming back with an update. It looks like that this young woman likes you a lot and I would definitely explore the possibilities, if you are really interested in her. Before you do, I would check with your friend first, to make sure he's okay. I'd definitely would take her out on a date then.

I hope that this confirmation helps you to decide what works best for you and wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

I haven't gotten the chance to talk to either of them since.. but i've been in a pretty lifted mood since... It's pretty nice. They're both coming home hte 16th.. definitely chilling with them and i'm gonna see what's up with the whole situation.. big party at my friend's house the 24th so i think that gives me a good chance to get her alone if she'd like to without anyone noticing.. we'll see.. i'll keep ya updated.

HEY PENGUI,

I think that she was definetly tryin to tell you soimethin. Girls dont just go around kissin people on the cheep over and over for no reason (unless they are drunk). Oh and at the party go for it. You never know what could happen. And definatly try to get her away from everyone else. Dont just do it in the middle of a living room with tons of people around that would make her really embarresed.

~Good Luck~