What to chat with a girl to impress her???

Hello friends,

I m working as a Network Engineer in an ISP.

My problem is this that whenever i try to talk or chat with a girl, I don't get what to talk with her so that she can be impressed with me, as many girls with whom i chat b4, found me boring. As i hv been in boys school from starting, i feel shyness too while talking with girls on phone. As i m n attractive person with good looks, many girls got attracted towards me but even then i could not talk to them n they dumped me.

Please reply at your earliest.

Wow Amar, I pretty much just made a post similar to this before I read this. Impress is not what you are really looking for. Be yourself, throw some humor in there too if you can. If you are too nervous though it can make you seem boring/stuffy. I certainly would not try to impress her with things like money, job, car, muscles, intelligence. Well you can, the trick is don't talk or boast about yourself though. Just ask questions about her, she will in turn ask things about you. If she asks something about say your job, let her know what you do but lead on to what interests you about your job...maybe how you like fixing things, the feeling you get when you fix things. Try to envoke emotion in the other person, trick is not to get carried away with it and sound too tacky. Really you have to learn through experience because we don't have your conversations to judge what is wrong or right.

Dear amar!

I think it'll be interesting for any girl to talk about clothes, fashion, music, boys etc.

Maybe you don't listen to a girl you talk to? It's very important to listen to what the people you speak to tell you. I can even say that to listen to them is more important than to find out "right" theme to discuss.

First of all listening will help you to understand what is interesting for that girl.

Secondly ask questions. If a girl talk about her boyfriend ask her about how long they've been dating, how he looks like etc. If she talk about a skirt she's recently bought ask where she bought it etc. It shows that you are interested in your conversation.

Any person likes and is pleased to be listened.

And you can read a book of Dale Carnegie "How to make friends".

Thanks friends for replying so early. I will surely try your tips.

But the main problem is if an unknown or known girl is looking to me n giving smiles then how to start the talking with her.

Listening is not the problem for me as i will listen when i will move towards her n talk to her but here the main problem is "How to Start".

As on first time i can hv many things to chat like her interestes n about us. But what about the 3rd or 4th time or later.

Amar,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your question. I understand that you are from India. I know there are some BIG differences in culture and I really don't know if this is how you work in India. What I am about to say doesn't really work in The Netherlands, but who knows it might work for you.

The best opening line for a conversation in America is: "Hi, what's your name? I am Amar." If you combine that with a smile. You'll be sure that you get some response. Then you just take it from there. If you would likek to find more conversational tips, I would like to invite you to our section of articles containing conversational tips.

I hope that this will work for you and wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

I'm exactly the same... Man, girls like me, I like them, but the problem is that I always get a misterious "blocade" when some girl starts to talk with me, you know... I'm able to say a few words, but they always ask me: "What did you said, I can't hear you..."

Man, now I have decided to use my humor, tell jokes, hey - It's my best talent - yeah...

Do the same - If you're a good joker, tell jokes, but not the usual stupid jokes from newspapers or whatever... Every situation has it's funny side... Search for it!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey amar!

Here is the best way to go up to an unknown Woman(girls are illegal).

Keep in mind though this is only if she gives you some clue that she'd like to talk to you otherwise it won't work....

After the 2nd time you meet eyes,Smile at each other or exchange any positive body language, Casually walk up to her showing no signs of fear, in fact give her your Colgate Smile.

She should Mirror your Smile at this point and by the time you reach her she'll introduce herself or you simply say "Hi, My name is Amar and yours?..." The rest of the conversation really takes care of itself especially if you are funny and have something interesting to say.

The key is to get her talking simply ask her question...First probing questions like " So do you know this person that is at this party"----if yes--"Oh really thats cool from where" or try "So what brings you here?" when you get more confidence simply introduce yoself then ask her to dance,women like a Man that leads.

Avoid early complimenting, women think that your just a playa when the compliments are too good to be true.