Yesterday me n a couple of my friends were going to my boyfriends place. the other night he told me that he couldnt wait to c me n b together. as soon as we rang da bell. he hesitated to open da door on us. wen he opened it he told me his parents were gonna b home soon n we couldnt stay. i had a weird feeling he was hiding someone. but i shook it off b cuz every1 told me i need to trust him. lata dat dey one of my friends told me dat dey found out he had his ex-girlfriend over. while i was on da fone wit he didnt sey a word bout havin his ex over. it got me pist off bcuz people tell me to trust him n how can i trust him if he wont tell me da truth.should i talk to him. or do i drop da subject?

Jennifer,

I would talk to him and bring the subject up to him. My suggestion is that you tell him what you heard and that you would like to know what happened. Tell him your concerns, but vary sweet words with words of your concern. It might be a good idea to let him know that you trust him, but that you ARE actually somewhat worried. Hopefully he'll find the courage to explain what happened.

I hope this helped you and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

ya, i agree with swingfox...sometimes we can get the truth from these sorta situations, but its all according to our mentality and how we approach them with our concerns, and questions...

I wouldnt jump to any conclusions, but you do have intuitions and such things as friends that are concerned of you not being strung along. Its one thing when a guy we digg make a mistake, and come forth with it...and if he does, thas when you have to decide if you want to stay with him or leave if u have a trust problem...

and its another thing to have a guy that we digg, and cheats on us, and takes us for granted. Its not healthy for a woman to be strung along like that, and id say get out as soon as possible...

whateva the situation, after you have more concrete evidence of whats going on..use your best judgement in how u want to handle it, and remember to look out for YOU first.

cookies