Ok, this is hella complicated...

Ok where to start... Everyone feels those same depressed feelings you have... I know i do. I like you also don't like to share them with other person so as not to burden them with my stupid problems.. I also don't have anything "wrong" in my life, seems to be pretty good, parents are still married, no family problems, etc... Everyone gets those dark feelings.. and it's good that one person can really make us feel good.. but they can also make us feel horrible.. You need to learn to rely on yourself for happiness. i recently got over a big bout with depression and i learned i needed to do things that made ME happy.. whether that was going to the bar with my friends, going to the gym, taking walks by myself, whatever i needed to do to be happy i did... You can't rely on other people for happiness, unfortunately people are FAR FAR FAR from perfect.. people make mistakes, people's feelings change, people pass away... etc. So the only person you can rely on for anything, happiness, money, emotion, etc.. is you.. You have to find it in yourself to be happy, don't go looking for it in other people.. I hope this has helped.. Pm me if you need to talk anymore.