Hi everyone.....

I broke up with my girlfriend 4 weeks ago and she got back with her ex boyfriend that lives over seas.

After our inital breakup, I was hurt and dead inside of me. She ignored me at first then I got the hints and I always started to ignore her, her calls, and try to move on and put my self back on track. She keeps calling every now and then, wanted to know where I was, and want to know what I was doing.

After I have started to achive some acomplishment, its the time of the year, Her birthday. On the day of her birthday, she called me many times. I got soft and answered one of her phone and ask her what is the problem. I end up taking her out for her birthday coz I know she have no one to spend the birthday with, not even her family.

That night I spend the last few hours of her birthday with her, we talked, walked then I huged her, she kinda hugged back, then when we got back in the car, I couldnt help myself and I kissed her.

After that night, everything changed back like 3 weeks ago. I noticed that has been very lonely for those three weeks because her current boyfriend lives overseas.

Should I keep this relationship ?

I still cares about her and I think I still loves her........ thats why is very hard for me to make any decisions.

Thanks

~SadMan~

I don't that you should do this SadMan. You still have feeling for this girl and all she wants is sex from you. Plus it's just not fair to the other guy. This is wrong wrong wrong, and you'll just end up hurt.

My advice is, if you want to heal keep away from this girl. How you going to feel when she has sex with you then at the end she's in he bf's arms? It's just not healthy.

Good luck 8)

SadMan,

My advice to you would be to leave her. You shouldn't do this to the other guy involved and -she's- very cruel to do that to him. If you care for her at all, spare her this indignity. If you want a sexual relationship there are plenty of girls out there only looking for sex, but it's been something of a rule for me -never- to get involved with somebody's girlfriend, since I know what the third side feels like - as I'm sure we all do.

Just leave her alone, is my advice.

i didn't read the prior story, but i did the same thing. i was starting to get over my ex and then i gave in and let him talk to me and then we slept together, despite the fact that he has a gf...he said i couldn't tell neone cuz it would devastate her. it wrong, in ur case and mine, as well as our exs'. it shouldn't be done again, and u should keep it a secret. it's not ur relationship, it's her's. let her live w/the guilt. u can tell her what u want...i told my ex not to bother calling me unless he were single because i knew it just made it difficult to not mess around and i didn't have to worry about getting reattached. don't go to her, let her come to u.

I want to thank you all for reading my post and giving me good advises.

I know those are the right things to do.

However, everytime I leave her alone and not get too close to her, she gives me sad voices and telling me stuff.

For example, today, my friends and I went to a car show at the LA convention center. Everyone knows that the LA convention center has lots of good looking models. My ex really hates me to go to those kind of car shows without her (and clubs). I told her yesterday that I was going to the car show and she was very open about it. In fact, she has been very open and told me almost everyday to find a new girlfriend. Everytime its the same thing, if you find a new gf, if you have a new gf, if this then that. But when I told her that I will and I am, she gets all pissed off.

As today, I didnt call her at all after the car show, then she started to call. Again and again. I ignored her calls because I really dont like the feeling of what I've been doing with her. When I called back to her (Late at Night) when I was at the club with my friends and left her two messages coz she didnt pick up the phone. Then after a while she kept calling and left me some cold messages saying that "I heard the music and I guess you are having fun, This is the last time I am going to call you and stuff. "

Does that mean she cares about me ? cares about what I do ? or its something else ?

Sigh, I am more confuse than ever....

Please help......

~SadMan~

All I can say is run as fast as you bloody can. Do not waste your time. I was in a situation very similar to yours. He couldn't live without me, blah blah blah, needed me, blah blah blah. I don't doubt that this guy needed me and I don't doubt that this woman needs you either. But remember this....

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SECOND

The bf will always get priority, you will have to keep secrets and run around behind backs. its not worth it and you end up feeling like crap. And in the end, they don't come running back to you. Do I sound cynical? Well, honey, I've been there and done that. My ex was "separated" from someone that he could never emotionally separate from. Regardless fo where their relationship stood. So I was always playing second fiddle.

You think your starting a new relationship with this woman - but your are just a patch - until the bf comes back.

don't walk, run from that situation - you deserve better!!!

I understand its probably going to be hard for you to turn down a deal like that although it may be hard, its going to be even harder when her boyfriend finds out and the sex suddenly stops. Seriously altough it may feel like you're punishing yourself in order to punish her bear in mind that really you aren't

in the long term it will be a very good thing for both of you.

you'll find someone else and everything will work out.