I had a dream last night... What does it mean?

okay i had a dream last night that i did something to piss all my friends off and they all left. when i woke up i was shaking like hell and i havent been able to stop thinking about it.it really freaked me out cuz ive done alot of crap to piss them off and hurt them. i love them like hell and they all know it. but what scared me the most about the dream is the girl that i like was the first one to leave and she told me that i had hurt her so much that she was sick of my crap and didnt want to ever see me again. ive told her i like her but nothing ever happened. i know she loves me as a friend and nothing more but i dont know what i would do if i ever made her or any of my friends leave because of what i did. i get scared every time i think about losing any of them.ive told a few of them that im scared as hell that i might lose them. they told me that they would never leave. i want to believe them but im still scared that i will do something really stupid and they will leave. the dream might have just been my guilt for going of on my friend the other night. could that be it? im just feeling guilty? i dont know. i dont even know what im saying any more. sorry if this makes no sense. im still a little shaken. thanks for reading this. if you understood what i was talking about and think you can tell me what the dream might of ment please respond. if you need more info just send me a message or write a response saying you need more info. thanks. later. rc

Dreams are a window into our subconscious mind. They tell us things that bother our inner thoughts as well as what we think about during the day. Friends are special and are there for a reason. You know who your true friends are and those are the people who will stick around thru thick and thin.

Try to remember as many details from your dream as possible. The way you felt. Any colors or numbers or odd things that stuck out in your mind. What the surrounding environment was. Try to recall these details as well as remembering the basic story of your dream. Then go here and post your dream.

link removed

link removed

Usually the people are extremely helpful on both sites and they offer very good interpretations of your life and happenings. Check it out. its been hepful to me.

another important thing about dreams is that they thell you conscious mind what it needs, so if you like a girl , and you cant stop thinking about her, dreaming about and such...then it should tell you that your mind is probably connected to her in a stong way and/or you just need to date and have some kind of relationship.

thank you mermayd43 and midknight for your opinions. i posted my dreams at both of the sites and got a few responses. thanks for all the help.

also i have asked the girl that i like out and she said no . but i have a really good friendship with her and i hope that will never change.

thanks again

later. rc