Some people at work have been picking on my best friend. I don't know what to tell her as she has boundary issues of her own to deal with.

There is a man who always talks to her and she feels uncomfortable by that but she isn't trying to put him off because she likes the attention, and she doesn't want to hurt his feelings!

I noticed yesterday when I went in there for a second, that she didn't make eye contact with too many of the coworker, and yet they all stared at her when she wasn't looking. Does anyone see this happening at work, and how do I tell her to stop them from doing that to her?

I think the office is just getting a little crowded and people are starting to compete with one another. She is the best worker, so the others are trying to get to her emotionally. The same thing has happened before and I never knew about it till now because we were never this close before, with our work situations I mean.

The staring was like they kept looking at her even though she wasn't looking at them. You know how people do that like they are sizing you up or something? It didn't seem to bother her, but I thought it was a little rude. I didn't say anything to her about it though.