* ...for those in online relationships... *

hi everyone!

i was wondering if anyone is currently in an online relationship (meaning you guys met online) because i have a websurvey about online relationships that i need people to take for my college psychology class on webculture. its pretty quick (5-10minutes) and it would help me out so much! also if you would like to receive a copy of my results feel free to email me! and just so you know your responses will be completely anonymous. =)

jdodge@haverford.edu

thank you so much!!!!! hope everyone has a great night!

jessica

=)

the web survey:

students.haverford.edu/jdodge/p314online.htm

additional info: i also wanted to say the main purpose of this survey is to find out more about online relationships because i think that there are a lot of people out there that think they are silly but honestly that's just because they don't understand. since the internet is a relatively new phenomena i believe that online relationships will continue to become more prevalent for many reasons. and i think it is important for the general populace to understand that these types of relationships can work and do work and that people who engage in these relationships aren't really any different from them. so i guess that's why i'm doing this survey and i hope i can receive as many responses as possible to substantiate my claims!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi youngah,

I hope that you received a lot of replies on your questions. May be that you could come back to us with some interesting replies that you have. On-line relationships are still somewhat a taboo in certain countries. Your survey might help others in their questions.

Thank you for coming to eNotalone.com with your survey. I wish you good luck in your study.

~ SwingFox ~