Please, help I need suggestions to get my ex gf back

Frank

I was dumb, I broke up with my girlfriend of two years. You never know how much you have till you loose it. I am just wondering if anyone has ever done something to get their love ones back. IF so please respond, I really need some suggestions. Dont get me wrong I have not put my life on hold for her we are best friends right now and I just need something to put me over the hump. I was the dumb one to break up because I thought she was not giving me space. I want her back now! Thank you all for your ideas, Frank

well, the reasons you have given for splitting up with her sounds very much like what my ex has done to me. I can only say, if your ex can forgive you for breaking the trust and doing this in the first place, then it will be alright. you need to be honest with her....and her main concern is that if you have done this once, then you can do it again. So if you wont, you need to show her how much you mean it in any way that will mean something to her.

I would not take my ex back, but thats just me. Also, you have to consider if she has now moved on too.

Be honest, talk it through with her, and dont play games. Take it slow and make the situation different from when you were together before. Make sure you are oging back to her because you truly have changed your mind and not just cos you are going through that initial 'cold turkey' phase when not seeing each other drives you nuts. this passes after a little while and things are ok.

anyway, honesty is the best policy i reckon.

take care and good luck