Hi, am new here but in desperate need of some second and third opinions bout this situation. VERY LONG STORY - i just went with a group of kids from school to europe over spring break, and since we were able to share rooms with one or two roommates, after the evening activities the guys and girls can get together ~ we were very prudent and played Truth or Dare. There's this one guy in the group that's i was (and still am) very attracted to and the first night of dares (most of the dares were along the lines of a guy eating M&Ms off a girl's back or some sort of kissing) another one of the guys was being rather sad and asked if any of the girls would go out with him. Nobody said yes and we justified it by saying stuff like, u're just not our type ... blah blah. But then he asked if any of us would NOT want to go out with this other guy there (the one i thought was very cute) and not one of us said no. So he asked the cute guy which one of the girls he would most want to take out, and then he pointed to me. OF course i was delighted but my friend had confessed that she liked him and i haven't told anyone baout my own crush. ALSO, i'm VERY shy and was just so damnably not very confident so i really didn't do anything. He was being very sweet, lying his head on my leg and stuff (it was in a hotel room so i was under the covers in my PJs).

During the day he's never very talkative but in the afternoon when we were waiting for the others (the original 24 kids had split uo into 4 or 5 groups to check out stuff) with about 5 other people, i used his armas a pillow, lying down not next to him, but in a T shape and gave him a backwards massage.

Too bad during dinner he was going through one of his mood swings or something and was being very unresponsive.

That night we did truth or dare again, and again he as next to me on the bed. and later when the group of kids moved to his room, which had a large single bed, we kind of cuddled there.

I seriously don't know what to make of it. If it was just the two of us, i'll know it's relly something, but b/c there were other people in the room, it seems really weird. And b/c for the rest of the vacation (another 4 days) we never had another chance to do the Truth or Dare thing, he and i were never alone together but he was very nice and talking a LOT more on the coach.

However, am now backin school and dojn't know what to make of the whole thing. On one hand he was awfully sweet and we were playing with each other's hands and feet, but then, it was with about 4 other people in the room and nothing like that ever happened again.

btw, while we were on the bed, this other girl offered to teach me the french kiss ~ i decline while he was urging us on..ugh.

So i'm thinking maybe what happened was that he was interested the first couple days but then he got over it?

Sorry, am not a good story teller

You said he is the kind of guy that is really shy right. Maybe he feels the same way about you but is also afraid of being turned down. What you have to remember is that everyone percieves situations diferently... maybe he figures that he isn't good at making moves and thereforeeeeeee is waiting for you to make one, but because you didn't....

You also dont have to reaveal just how strongly you feel to him, just let him know that you are interested... tell him you really enjoyed the cuddle and was wondering if he wanted to go out some time.

The ball is more than likely in your court. Now you have to decide if you will shoot or just drop it and walk away. If you do decide to walk though you may never know if you really missed out on something great.

If I were you, I would take the shot!