Cheating and got caught and I"m through all on the inte

Sitting in a chat room, minding my own business and along comes an instant message full of sweet somethings and also sweet nothings. One thing lead to another and feelings started to get involve and yes those three words from the heart. I Love you. Perfect man I thought, damn, how much sweeter can this get. He's younger, he's handsome, he's got his own business, he's a little chubby but I can handle that, he's sensual, he's romantic and my body just talking to me and my hormones are racing and I'm in love and I'm ready to F@CK! He must be my soul mate we are perfect for one another. He said all the right things. I'm very attractive, got my own business we are a not couple. I finally admitted it, I love you. Everything was there, it was all there, it was all good, everything. But one little thing he didn't mention was the fact that he got a woman at home and this to me is a big problem. Not to mention business financial problems and why when I called him yesterday, his business phone was discconnected and his cousin told me all about what he didn't. Now he talking about, I left him when he needed me the most and that because of me he now hates all women and that it's always something with me, and stupid me said. I still love you too. For one moment in time, I was tempted to work this, but I'm not the one to break up anyone's happy home. This low down dirty dog is smoothe as silk and I'm feeling vunerable and I still want to talk to him and tell him off some more. Please advise me, because I'm hurt for doing little things for him on his birthday and and other occasion and now that I love back he hasn't done anything for me except make me feel hot and you know what comes with that. I'm going to NY in May and I'm tempted to go by and say see what you r missing out on. But, I think I should just let it go. Help.

I think it is really decent of you to just let it go. After all this guy has other has already made a promise to someone else. You arent leaving him when he needs you either. You are doing what sounds to me like the right thing to do. To get involved with someone that isnt free is just asking to be disrespected. Good luck though I guess this has to be really difficult for you too since you got involved with him thinking he was free to be with you.