am i worthy of anything?

i was just wondering what all i have done in the past that helped some1...nothing. i havent done anything that can be beneficial to any creature on this planet. and more than that i have no qualities...i cant help it but i cud not find even a single quality...i have dark circles under my eyes...have a tomato like nose, faced failure in my final exams , get jealous easily, am not intelligent, am not creative,

WHY WAS I CREATED???????

may b i was sent so that all the ppl cud learn a lesson...that never ever b like me.

and when i die...ill have nothing at all that wud take me to heaven...why was i created?

Your to young to be saying all of this stuff. Life is too short to be wasting it on feeling bad. I know this because I used to feel that way. As human beings we all have ability, We just use it differently. You need to get a new attitude on life and start living it to the fullest. It sounds like you might need to talk to someone about your problems. It won't do you any good keeping them in so you can self destruct. I know it's hard to think differently when you that down, but if you believe in yourself, you can do anything. Don't be so hard on yourself...

Everyone feels down sometimes and I guess this is one of your times. Try to do something that makes you happy. Even if it is something silly like watching a movie or playing a game you like. I would like to tell you one thing about what you said about your self some people, myself included, just never seem to like any thing about themself. I bet you have lots of good qualities though. It is just harder for you to see them. I am sure they are there though. I have been trying to see the good in myself lately and I even succeed sometimes. Maybe this will work for you too? Good luck I really wish you all of the best.

Everyone has qualities.. everyone is good at something... yeah of course there is always someone that can do it better, but so what? God made you who you are.. because thats who he wanted you to be. He made everyone beautiful, and if we weren't all so caught up in what the society sees as beautiful we wouldn't judge people by appearance, we would judge them from whats on the inside. Maybe youre not a girl that everyone thinks is beautiful,but if you think about it, theres not one person who everytone thinks is drop dead gorgeous, everyone has their own opinion, but you also need to have an opinion about yourself, an uplifting one at that. Love yourself for who you are, not what you might want to be. Everyone was put on this Earth for a reason, not all of us know what that purpose was, but we are all here to make a difference, whether its in one person's life, or 100 people's lives. Stop looking at what you don't have, or don't like about yourself. Look for everything that is wonderful about you. Like they you can't ever expect someone to love you, when you don't love yourself. I have learned over the years that loving yourself is the best thing you can do. It will get you through anything that life throws at you. You are a beautiful and wonderful person, and youre worthy of everything.. no matter what people tell you.

~Jenn

email removed

The first thing you should do is make some positive changes. Do things in your life that make you happy whether you are good at them or not.... Truth be told if you do something enough you will eventually be good at it. This in turn will make you even more happy.

You also say that you have done anything for others. This is most definitely wrong... Have you not even once made someone smile or laugh because of something you did for them. This alone, although it may be a small gesture, has improved a persons attitude or made their day that much better.

I have been where you are... all things work themselves out in the end.

Just Hang in there.

Take a look at the story of Charles Schultz, creator of the Peanuts comic strips, when he was young, he wasn't very good at schoolwork, and all of his teachers thought he would grow up to be a nothing. He made lots of little doodles during school, and wound up turning those doodles into success. A lot of people who wound up being very successful had low points where they didn't seem to really have any talents. Just hang in there and try some new activities to find where your talents are.