Here's my situation. I've been with my girlfriend for nearly two years now. I love her with everything, and she says she feels the same way. Anyways, March 11th I had to come here until the end of April to do a few things.. Anyways, when I left (she fully supported me going), she started talking to some of my friends more, and got a couple of my friends to start driving her to various places. Then, I found out that she lost a ring I got her right before I left, and it was bothering her for a while, but she didnt want to tell me. She promised to me on the phone that nothing was wrong, and nothing was bothering her. She broke one promise before, and she knows that promises mean everything to me, but still, she broke another one. On top of that one of my friends knew about it, and she made him promise not to tell me. He was also going to help her buy another one. I found this out because I kept trying to pound what was bothering her out, and she finally told me. I was so pissed about the whole situation (her hanging out with my friends, the ring, breaking another promise, etc..). She knew that it would bother me, and she somewhat admited that, but she did it anyways. Then she said she wasnt gonna hang out with my friends anymore, and all that crap... Now tonight, she is going out to dinner for her friends birthday, and one of my friends supposedly likes her, so my girlfriend invited him along I guess. He asked me if I would mind if he would go, and she didn't meantion it at all. I know she told him to ask me, but why the hell couldn't she say something herself? I'm here in an already tough situation, and she's adding so much stress by doing stuff like that. Although every night she swears she loves me forever, but it just adds to the confusion. I'll admit that I dont have 100% trust in here, she killed a lot of the trust from breaking the promises, and she knows that. What do you guys think? Time for the boot, or am I just paranoid?

A relationship isn't worth anything other than anxiety without trust.... Elvis hit the nail on the head "we can't go on together with suspiscious minds". Don't know whom you don't trust more, your girl or your friends.... not a good thing either way.

Don't know what more to tell you really..... the details of your situation all lead back to the trust issue.

Good luck!

One thing is for sure, I would tell MY friend(s) to respect the fact that I care about this girl and eliminate any interest they might have in her. If it were MY friends though, they wouldn't even think about taking interst in a girl I care about because they know what real friendship is about. Communicate with both your girl and your friends. Let them all know what's important to you. If by their actions, they continue to show you that what's important to you is not to them, dump'em. Not saying that everyone has to do what you want them to, but they have to care about your opinion and feelings and at least try to comprimise, or they're really wasting your time. Another thing, don't let your brain get carried away with negative thoughts. Keep it simple. Look at the facts.