calling up a girl...

i have somewhat of a problem. There is this girl i like who is 13 or 14. I'm 16. First of all, that's sort of a problem because she is in middle school while i am a high school junior, though a year young for 11th grade. Whatever, i dont mind too much about that. The problem is, she knows i like her, and she sent me a note saying she was confused about why i liked her, and that maybe this was a bad time under the circumstances. I replied, telling her why i liked her, and saying that if it was a bad time i could wait. HERE'S THE PROBLEM: I cant wait!!!!!!! i really like this girl, i think she is perfect for me. So anyway i havent seen or talked to her since then, that was 3 weeks ago. Now i'm thinking about calling her up (found her number in the phonebook)... my friend says i should start off by asking if she wants to hang out, go to lunch with me or something. That seems to make sense to me. Does that make sense to you? So i was about to call her about half an hour ago, but now im really chickening out. Somebody please help me, i need some advice!! please!!!!

Thanks

hey geyser, wutsup ? About your little problem with calling this girl and what not : First of all, id say your friend was right. If you want to be with this girl and would like it to last, its always good to develope a good relationship with a person you want to be with. Take things fairly slow, and if youre polite, nice, and youre just yourself, the basics will follow. Callin her shouldnt be a problem. Id say to just give her a ring, say wutsup, ask how shes doin, bla bla, tell her whats on your mind, ( youve been thinkn about her and would just like to hang out sometime ) , or you could even just act more friendly like " would you wanna go hang out sometime, maybe see a movie or get somethin to eat ? " If shes not there, wait a day or two, and try again. If she is and says yes, then let her make up the date, and while youre doin this, just be calm AHAHA, i noticed you seem a little intimidated by the whole calling her situation. And if she doesnt want to even go on a date then just respect that and be cool with it. Still be friends with her. Id say just be calm and give her a call man. It shows youve got balls if anything, and girls like that. But you also have to back that up with kindness, manors, and respect. She should give in to yah if you do that. Other than that, just be yourself and let her know how you feel. If youre thinkn about actually asking her out as in " seeing eachother/ dating " , theres no set time to do that. Its just best to take things slowly. Its more comfortable for everyone that way. But just let her know in small ways everyonce in a while that youre interested like maybe giving her a back massage if she mentions that her back is sore. Or buy her food if you go eat. That always works. But if you rub her back, or do anything physical, be careful. This girl is young and the last thing you need is some large man beating you senseless. But also, dont flirt too much, that can sometimes turn girls off , or annoy them. Just do it enough to let her know you like her. Not to the point of pullin her nipples or anything. Anyway, just be calm and give her a call man, youll be alright. Good luck dude, and i wish the best between you and her ! Take care

well I read urs and I think if she asked u why u like her, then she probably is interested in you shockbox is rite, if u want to be her bf, then first u gotta slow down and develop a good realtionship/friendship with her. Dont push it, girls run away from guys like that. Just take things, slow and try to let her know how much you care about her. I think ur friends are rite too, just hang out with her for a couple of months and then ask her out or something, but dont be hasty! good luck with you and ur gal!

Thanks for your advice. Anyways, I think you should call her and tell her how you fell about her because sometimes girls don't really understand until you tell them how you fell about them. If you don't call her then you might end up losing her unless you have another form of communicating with her.