pictures are worth a thousand words...or do they?

I was at my bf's house and found some pictures taken by him of girls "rearview."if you know what i mean. anyway it bothered me, and so I told him, he told me that he couldn't believe that that would bother me. So now I am upset and I don't know what to say to him. He said they was from 2 years ago,and he hasn't even look at them since we have been dating. I trust him, but I'm still upset by the way he reacted. I love him and this won't change a thing between us. What can i say to him? What should I do. Am I worrying about something I shouldn't, or is it right to feel this way?

I had a similar situation with my bf. A nude pic of some girl irritated me. To show me that she and her pic meant nothing to him and that he was only interested in me, he burned the pic in front of me. Now I feel bad a little bit b/c he is entitled to his past and thats fine as long as it stays the past. But I can totally relate to how you feel about this. And you have every right to feel it. He should keep those kinds of memories put away if they are not relevant to him anymore. I think it would be a good idea for you to express that to him. You have a right to express your concerns to him, and he should respect them. I think that now that it has been put out in the open and he has explained it, you should let it slide now. But if you find more photos or whatever, maybe have a heart to heart with him about it.