having probs

im having probs ok i have been married for almost 9 months i have two children 5 and 2 with this man i am 20 yrs old me and my husband have been having some major financial probs lately he lost his job in december and we have both been looking for work since well yesterday i found out that he has not been looking for work and has no intent of even getting a job so this whole time hes been going "to look for work" he has been hanging with his friends doing nothing which totally pissed me off so we are arguing about this and im telling him that he doesnt care if we are homeless or not because we are about to be! and he shows no emotion towards what im saying so then he starts throwing dishes at the kitchen wall and saying this is what he thinks of me, mean while my kids start screaming because hes scaring the crap out of them im yelling at him to stop because of the kids so he does so i grab our shit or just some of it and tell him to be out by sunday and came to my moms house i would love to hear your input on this because im not sure if im doing the right thing

You said not to judge you until we know you - can I judge HIM, though?

First of all, what kind of irresponsible JERK pretends to be looking for a job for months when he's got TWO CHILDREN to support?!?!?

And secondly, what kind of *beep* displays violent behavior in front of his children?

Sweetie, you need to stay at your mom's until he's gone. You have your whole life ahead of you (and your children!), and you don't need this kind of grief - and either do your children!!

Children need stability and support - both emotional and financial. If he can't (WON'T!!!) provide those things, you're better off without him.

AMEN ezila! It's true though, you have your whole life ahead of you and you don't need some half assed man to be with. I think you did the right thing by leaving his lazy butt. You and your kids deserve much better that than crap. . If he shows no emotion about your livning situations, well then honey, maybe he just doesn't want a fam right now. I hope this helps and I hope things go well for you and the kids.