how can i tell?

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for about three months now and have had many conversations about what we have done and with who. BAD THING TO DO you will feel like 0X . now i can't be with her with out feeling really funny and weird.

She told me about what her and a friend did after just hanging out for a day before we started going out like a week after that. But she swares up and down that she and him are totaly just friends know and don't even hang out any more so I was mad for a day or two but i like her too much to stay mad at her and then today we are supposed to hang out so i called her house and she wasn't there and the a little later she called me and her and him are hanging out in atown that's aleast two hours away so they wouldn't be back intill dark. And then i felt like . Then my mind has gone haywire you know if she has done thangs before with him out of the blue then what about now, What do you think? then she calls again says she will be a half hour to forty five munites and they are on their way but there is no rode noise in the back round what the

what should i do???????

You need to trust her! she is with you right now, if you want her to be with someone else, just be jealous and dont trust her, and she will be gone before you know it.

Let that be a lesson, never ask about past relationships, if they start talking about theirs, say , oh I dont want to hear about that, I am with you right now, and what counts is who and what you are with me at this moment. which should be the attitude you should really have. the past is past, its only the present if you make it that.

Once had a girlfriend told me about a sexual experience she had with her ex, where they did a particular thing, well that image sticks to the insides of your skull like peanut butter.

To day With you guys had to say in mind I had taken her out when i looked into her eyes and observed eyes of that not of a low cheating person but of that of a kind truthful loving person. I feel that in talking to her that she would not do somthing that would hurt me. I also feel that she is willing to give me time and is not always like looking all around and careing what i have say. Even tho those thoughts stay in my mind about the past like a flie to a tarmat I still love her for her and not for what she has done so that said im just a jealous moron. I think that im this way becuase either I love her alot or im obsessed with her. As for talking about past relationships... DON'T. Thanks for the replys.

What do you think?