Hi there I am new here just thought i'd introduce myself. I am Shelli I am 31 years of age, I am a medium, i run a website dedicated to the development of mediums and pagans. I am a practising pagan also and am waiting on my first initiation.

Also wanted to say have met a lot of natural born mediums who actually thought that they were mentally ill cos they could hear voices in their head. If this sounds familiar to you, please feel free to contact me, I may be able to help.

I have 3 great kids. I am a cancerian. I live in Wales UK. Thats about all folks lol

Love and Light

Shelli[/img]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Shelli from Wales, UK,

Thank you for your nice introduction. I hope that people came up to you in private messages or e-mail. I am sorry to say that you didn't get any responses here. I myself am not so spiritual, though.

I hope that eNotalone.com brings you what you expected out of it and wish you good luck with your web-site.

~ SwingFox ~

• 3 weeks later...

hello, i am new here myself.

i'm glad that you have joined this forum, too. i love God.

the path that i am following was once tread by the disciples of Jesus, whom i believe that He was the Christ and is God.

by all means, i am willing to expand my perspective. i have done research into Hinduism and i grew up in an Islam environment for a part of my childhood.

i would love to hear more about mediums and paganism from you, Shelli.