i'm doudting........u_u the answer...

well,

yesterday night, my friend (online) told me that my online gf is cheating on me. She cyber with 1 other friend almost everyday, and she even ask my friend, but my friend rejected. I cried all night, is not because her. i wonder, why is people in this world so selfish? when they want to be friend with you, they only want to use you, and when you have no more they wanted they betrated you. Yahh i know i know you guys will say like "big deal! its online online!!" yah, that's why it make online so un-real. When you go online, had you ever think that every "screen name" online that is talking is actually another life, that is sitting infront of computer? When she hurting me like this, had she ever THINK there is a life on the other side, that his heart is bleeding?

My heart was all frozen before, i put a heavy armor on it, becuase i don't want to trust people anymore... then she let me opened it... i thought i can trust people again, but when i strach my heart, she poke a sword in to my heart and make a critical hit.. (sorry i play too much online game)

i start wondering, is there really a person in this world, that will really be there just for you, listen to your story, and want to understand you? or, there just another person who see your weakness, and just wanna use you , don't even care if they hurt your feeling?

i want to have somebody that loves me, at least, only online. A person that feel happy just to see me online like i do to her. But I DONT TRUST PEOPLE anymore ;_; its like you want to open it, but you put a lock on it... i don't know how to explain that feeling, but that is the most that i can describe...

This world is full of selfishness, at least this is what i saw, i feel hopeless for this world.... and i feel so alone

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????? i mean, what the hell should i do day after days?

15.6/M/California

I know exactly what you mean. I know a couple years ago I had this boyfriend who i thought the world of, and of course eventually things between us were over. He had hurt me so bad I never wanted to even bother with having boyfriends anymore. But than I saw how stupid that was...Why let one person ruin your life? I can tell you when you least expect it, a girl will come along and love you the way you want her to love you. She won't be a person who wants to use you, she'll be that kind of girl who wants to listen and be with you through thick and thin. I never thought I would find a guy who loved me, because for so long I had always ended up with those guys who were just plain out jerks, who never wanted anything other than to hurt you. But after all those bad relationships when you finally have one worth holding onto.... you'll know right away. As for your girlfriend...The best advice I can give you is to talk to her about it. I'm not you.. I can't tell you whether to believe your friend, or her... Its not easy having to choose between the two.. trust me.. I've been there. Just know that there will come a day when you find the girl of your dreams.. You're young.. don't sell yourself short.. You deserve someone who is going to be faithful to you no matter how far apart y'all are.

I actually have a long distance boyfriend and I can tell you, I have never cheated on him, and I don't plan on cheating on him either. He is the love of my life, and I wouldn't ever put a one night stand infront of him, because one.. Its not worth it..plus really Loving someone means NOT CHEATING ON THEM.. no matter what kind of situation youre in.. If you really loved the person.. you'd get out of it.. or like me, don't put yourself in that kinda situation to begin with. There are some girls out in the world who would never think about cheating on a guy, but than again there are those whod do it in a heart beat.. you just have to go out there and fine the right kind of girls..

If you need anymore help my email is email removed.. I know what youre going through, and I'm here to listen if you need to just talk to someone..

~Jenn

well... i talked to her yesterday... and she was like mad because she think i don't trust her... she said "You believe to dave??" i'm not sure if i like her like that much anymore since all this stuff happen, i don't know who should i trust to. I don't wantto trust my friend, but i dont wanna trust her either. But i don't wanna leave her because if i do, i will be lonely again, i'm talking about REALLY LONELY u_u i live with my grandparent and i dont' wanna have deal with them, and i don't go out of my house at all when i'm at my house... u_u

Okay well first of all, you should never stay a person just so you won't be lonely.. Thats not a good reason at all to stay with someone. You're with a person because you like them..or love them.. I understand that you like the "attention" or whatever you want to call it, and thats understandable, because I know when it comes down to it, we all just want to feel needed and cared about. If you can't trust the girl to begin with, theres not a point in her being your girlfriend. Relationships are all about trust, especially long distant relationships. I'm not eally sure if shes given you a reason not to trust her, so I can't exactly tell you what to do. On the other hand, I wouldve probably same thing that your girlfriend said if my boyfriend asked me if I was cheating on him. Its actually quite offensive, especially when we haven't done anything wrong, but in your case, you had to ask her, otherwise you would've never known...Like I said.. You deserve better... you should be with a girl you don't have to question about whether she is faithful or not..

~Jenn