I need Advice

So i have hooked up with this girl a couple of times and we have talk about how we feel about each other. We both like each other but there is a problem, she currently has a boyfriend. Now i have serious thought about what i should do and i think i should stop going down a road that doesn't lead anywhere. But the thing is, is that whenever i am around here i get so weak because she start flirting with me and i just do it back. I know she likes me the way i like her but the thing is i dont think that she is going to break up with her boyfriend. I try to back off but she just pulls me right back in. I care for this girl so much but what can I do? My mind says to stop messing around with her but my heart wont let me. I need help.

Hi there. You know, she could be one of those girls who wants you to want her. Maby not.

I've put a lot of thought into this, and if you're sure that she likes you in the same way...then I'd do something bold like ask her if she'd want to go out with you instead. She might be bored with her current boyfriend. That's not really something "bad." She's only going out with him right? She's not married to him so it's fair play.

Then at least you'll know "which way the wind will blow." And you might get what you want!

But there is a problem with that because she has been with her boyfriend for around four years. And if I did something bold like that and i didnt get what i wanted then our friendship wouldnt be the same and i dont want to not be her friend.

Hi there - I have been in exactly the same situation before. I was best friends with her and she was perfect (beautiful, funny, intelligent), small problem though she had a boyfriend for about 6 years. To cut a long story short I really liked and she felt the same about me. One day she and her boyfriend were having major relationship problems and she asked me if I would join her after work for a drink. One thing led to another and we had an amazing night together...So now she was mine - or so I thought. The bottom line was that she would not break up with her boyfriend to go out with me - I think this was too much of a risk for her. She used to flirt with me all the time at work - but I think she only did it to satisfy herself that guys still found her attractive even though she had a b/f for the past 6 years. So my advice to you is: if you value her friendship dont push the subject. If she wants to be with you (and not her b/f) I'm pretty sure she will make it clear to you. If you believe in you heart that she really likes you (more than a friend) go for it.

0X