i wanna kill myself

If you kill your self, dont go thinking your boyfriend will feel sorry, hell just say, well you see, thats the reason i left her!

and all youll do is boost his ego!

the worst thing you could do to him is move on and have a life.

I know the pain is bad, thought of doing myself in also, and iam not just saying that. if you look back at my early posts youll see why.

but i decided she wasnt worth it, and I didnt want to hurt the people that really love me, so i decided to face the pain, i still get depressed, actually just before logging on here i was feeling really bad,.

I have decided to move on, get another woman and love her. like the other poster wrote, there are plenty more where he came from, and a lot better catches, believe me, in the future you will look back at this time and laugh! and thank your lucky stars you didnt do anything stupid. dont give your eX the pleasure!

I thought the same thing, well I did try to kill my self and the only thin that it did was put me in the mental home. Did my ex feel sorry for me? hell no he wanted me to stay there for a long time.Just dont do it! move on and by proving him wrong he will want you back! just be strong and only depends on yourself not no guys> there are a milliin of good guys out there it may take time, but please dont try any thing stupid!

-Cayla-

E-mail back here is my e-mail address email removed

Sometimes, I have this thought, too, because I am going through similar process like you...

But, don't be silly! Please seek help from professional, and/or some supportive friends. When I feel desperate enough, I like to call my friends or send a message here. I find a lot of friendly & supportive folks out there.

Five years later, when you look back, you would feel how silly you think like this today. Just think about it!

LOTS OF HUGS!!!

Good luck,

JSYCHK

christ... a boy leaves you and you think of killing yourself. wtf!!!

Try living with clynical depression and being lonely every day of your existence... put that into context. you will find someone else, its easy enough for an attractive woman like yourself to do.

The best thing in life is life. Why let one guy out of 6 billion or more get you down ? it hurts when that happens, but ill agree with that other guy, there are more fish in the sea than you can imagine. Be patient, even though it sucks , ahahah i know, but be patient. Ive gone through exactly what youre going through. ..... I GOT THROUGH IT ! ahaha you can too , and you will, but give it time. YEssss , that ugly ass horrible time when youre trying to get over someone. But time DOES heal all wounds. But if you totally feel liek time is doing nothing, try meeting other guys, or hang out with different guys more often, you may even find yourself interested in one soon if you do. just dont ask on how to get a guy ..... i AM a guy lol , jk. but if you can, give yourself some time, and stay away from that guy. He sounds like a poop head ! AHAHAHAHA , dont worry , be happy, ENJOY LIFE - * TAKE CARE *

honey, a guy is not worth killing yourself over. i'm sure you've heard this from everyone, but in my opinion, the only one you can totally trust is yourself. i've already had a suicide attempt. i came out of it feeling worse than i did before. it's not the answer. he probably wouldn't care anyway. so, if you get hit by a semi tomorow, well then good for you. but, don't kill yourself.

Life sucks when u dont feel loved. And life is heaven when u feel loved. So look for love and feel heaven again. Some times it takes time to understand one can survive being alone. Just dont depend on a anoher person to live. We came naked and lonely to this planet. But we can have friends to share our life with.

• 2 weeks later...

what kind of self loathing dumb dumb kills herself because some stupid guy left her? Are you retarded? Seriously...what in the WORLD makes him so special that you are willing to kill yourself over him? And, how bad could your life possibly suck?!?

Lemme take some educated guesses here and you tell me if I'm right or wrong...

1. You are totally still in High School

2. You are probably some nerdy brain chick who reads crap like The Diary of Anne Frank cuz you think someone else will think you are mature and grown up for having read it

3. You probably lost your virginity to the guy you want to die over

4. You're still living at home, getting everything for free

5. You're gonna argue #4 with me saying that you have a job and you have to pay your own gas or insurance or something stupid like that.

6. You're still a baby who's life hasn't even BEGUN to really suck yet.

And expanding on number six...which is the whole reason for the list... You're still a BABY!!! Your life hasn't even begun to suck yet!! Why end it NOW? Wait until you are 25, in a crappy job, with a kid and an ex who's got ten kids with ten different girls and who refuses to get a job because the D.A. will garnish his check for child support. Wait until you are $30,000.00 in debt with bill collectors calling your house non stop and you have to park your car at a neighbor's house cuz the repo man is just waiting for you to leave it YOUR driveway. Wait until you 40 pounds over weight with KANKLES and a mustache.

Don't kill yourself NOW. You still have everything to look forward to!! You WILL find another man...you WILL get a good job and graduate from school...you will be 40 pounds over weight with kankles and a mustache!! Hahahahah..just kidding...put the pills down fatty!!! =0)

Killing yourself when you haven't even begun to live is just plain stupid. But, rest assured...you're life will be A HUNDRED times worse...or a hundred times better...when you grow up. But, if you end it all now...you'll never know. Wait until your fiance leaves you at the altar and runs off with your Maid of Honor...THEN you have permission to kill yourself...till then...suck it up...life only sucks if you MAKE it suck.

I agree somewhat wit RobzGr8 you have the rest of your life to do thing and PEOPLE that you never done before. Tuff it out for a little while it can only get better. Havew you thought about the people that you would hrt if you killed yourself... probably not.

Tuff it out and look forward to the things that can happen. Or look at it this way If it doesnt kill you it will only make you stronger!

• 2 weeks later...

RobzGr8 wrote

2. You are probably some nerdy brain chick who reads crap like The Diary of Anne Frank cuz you think someone else will think you are mature and grown up for having read it

Rob, have YOU ever read The Diary of Anne Frank? I am not sure, because I have a feeling if you would have, you wouldn't have used it as an example in this way.

I would like to suggest you that you use stuff from WO II very carefully, especially while you weren't there and you haven't been taught in school how things were back in Europe during that war, either.

Thanks.

~ SwingFox ~