HELP!, What do i do to make her like me?

There is this girl at school that i really like. I am trying to get her to like me. See what had happened was that this other girl told her that i like her. The girl that i like said o...ok. Then this other girl told her to go talk to me and she said no. My friend imed her and asked her if she like me. She said no cuz she dont know me. I later imed her and we started talking, everything seemed cool. At school the next day i was too afraid to even say "hi" to her. I really like her and I really want to go out with her. I dont think that im ugly, but I still need tips to help me get her to like me. PLZ help!...Whatever tip is fine.

Um...*blinks* This is probably the wrong forum for this, but I think thats ok. Just keep chatting with her online. It may take awhile, but online chatting will eventually turn to saying hi at school, which will turn into small chats in the hall, etc, etc. If she'll talk to you online, its a great place to start, just give it time and patience.

Hi PlzHelp,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your questions. It's good to read that you really like this young woman. I hope that the forum will be able to give you the right tips that work for you.

Unfortunately it's not possible to get a girl to like you. It's all about chemistry when it comes to friendships and love. My suggestion is that you do walk up to her and say 'hi' to her. I understand that it's hard, sure, but what do you have to loose? You are already talking to her

I hope that this helps you and wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~