Ok today was "D" day, I finally faced the judge and he approved my causes for divorce. after 17 years trying to get a mutual consent my selfish spouse didnt want to grant me one. but I found out a way to get one without her consent (i am not in the USA) .

One of the main reasons that my girlfriend and my love of 4 years gave up on me was because of this issue. so my happiness of being free is only bittersweet because the one i wanted to be free for, is now gone out of my life.

talk about a past that haunts you!

but today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

well gil it looks like you are doing better for your future. im glad that you finally got free from her and now you can move on with great expectations. im happy for you and i hope that the road ahead of you will be bright and clear for you to walk. keep us posed on new developments on what goes on with your new life. i give you a great standing ovation to you gil, because you no longer have to deal with her again. take care and later.

Tears

hold on, you may have got confused, the one I got divorced from was my wife that I separated from 17 years ago, the girl that dumped me 2 months ago, was the one I wanted to marry but couldnt because of my marriage of years past. one of the main reasons my GF left me was because of that.

even though Im free now, i think its too little too late. I am still suffering from losing the love of my life.

but i will be leaving anyway to go on that cross country road trip, see if i can drive them all out of my system then maybe ill be in a better position to love again, if not my eX girlfriend when and if she comesaround, someone else will eventually.