i feel so sorry for my friend

well.... my friend's mom is a freaken *beep*.....

my friend is diffinally not a bad child, he make good friend and never have bad attitude, but tonight, his mom had called the social worker and took him away he keep saying sorry to me before he got taken away and want me to tell his girlfriend to say goodbye for him.... and he told me i had always been a good friend to him i feel sorry and i cant do anything to stop him from taking away....

aww...im really sorry to hear that. One thing that I want to do is have a better relationship with my kids. I am prior military, and I know that I am really tough on my kids alot. I pray to God that I will be a great, loving and understanding mom, but when things are out of order, (which is alot with my sons haha)., my military instincts kick in...im not sure if its because im a divorced and single mom, but I must make sure to set boundaries, and follow them strictly, which works rather well. ITs when i bend rules, and let them cross boundaries, is when things get out of order. I just could never imagine callling a social worker to take my kids away... and it has never resulted in that either...

This story just makes me want to try my hardest to ensure that we continue to grow in understanding in my family, and take each situation one at a time, because things will and DO happen. Im not sure what happened in ur friends´s home, but if his mom was mistreating him, Im hoping for the best in his situation. Sometimes its the parent´s behaviour and or lack of attention to their kids needs, which can lead to their rebellious behaviour.

Many kids are fortunate to have loving and understanding parents to raise them to be the same kind of parents, however some kids are just not as fortunate...tahts sad...

Call to find out if you can visit your friend, and try your best to keep in touch with him. Im not sure how much your mom would like to get involved, but maybe its possible that he can come live with you guys, and he will be around ppl that love him, and care for him, im not sure if its even possible. Support from ones that love him, (you, his girlfriend and other friends) can help him out during this time. I think stuff like this will hurt a kids self esteem, and emotional wellbeing...its just so sad to me...

cookies

You might wanna contact the social services department in your area and find out the status of your friend. That way you won't be completely in the dark.

But I'm sure things will work out for the best for your friend.

Listen I don't want to piss off an mod but, That never Happens. I'm addopted and Social services Is (COLORFUL METAPHORE). They are single handedly the bigest crock of a government agency ever. Ny life has been hard but i will give them credit. It is becouse of them that I still live to day. Let me tell you a little story.

One day in high school i screwed up and they sent me to a sort of school for ordenary kids who have problem's. (last place in the world for a white kid who made 1 lousey fricken mistace, any way. I met a little kid there, and I'm not sure how but he became my little brother. Not "LIKE" but he was every bit a part of my familly and the people that i was adopted by, and even more. he was the single reason i lived he was both my little bro and my best friend. but any way one day he just up and showed up at my house[i lived like 30 miles from him and had graduated like 2 year's prior.] but any way he siad his dad was hitting him and he needed a place to stay so i siad ok.

two days latey children services showes up and says i've kidnaped this boy. (utter bull honkey), but hey thing's work out only every once and awhile. in the end I ended up adopting him and now HEY i'm happy with life. so i geuss the moral of the story is always try to find your friends!