Ask For Advice

Thread: dating for 8 months

Dork_Tee

dating for 8 months

I've been dating my gf for 8 months now and everything was up and down the last 8 months. Now for the last few weeks things have been really good and I love her to pieces. She and I have a huge distance problem, but we are gonna see eachother come this summer. She and I are gonna be moving in together come october. This is my first girl/girl relationship and Im scared and I don't want to mess anything up. Lately the distance has been a killer and we try our best to make the best of this. Im totally scared about being intimate and making it not ok for us both. I've been with a girl before, but we didn't get to intimate me and this last girl besides we were just experimenting. I've always had a thing for girls so I finally decided to date one and now I am. I've meantion to her that Im scared about the first time and she knows I am she said that I don't have to worry that it be ok and that she is gonna be here for me and that we will take it as slow as I want. I love her and I just don't want to ruin our first time together intimate what do I do?

From Tee

Lisa216
    HI THERE!!!

It doesn't matter wheather you're going to be with a girl or a guy, the first time together is always a little akward.

I was VERY nervous the first time me and my boyfriend had sex because it had been so long. I think that once you are with her and spend a little time together first, you won't be so nervous.

I'm sure the waiting must be hell though. I hope you don't mind me asking but, do you parents know you like girls? I hope they are okay with it. I know some parents are soooo not understanding about same sex relationships. I always promised myself that if I ever have a child that likes the same sex they are, I would be 100% supportive!

Dork_Tee

thanks

Hey there thanks for replying to my topic. My parents know about me liking girls and are 100% behind me about who Im with. They love me no matter what as long as my gf treats me good thats all that matters to them. Your right I guess Im just worried a bit. THanks again
    FROM TEE

Top Threads
Rude?
I took a girl out for dinner and drinks and didn't get a thank you. And was ghosted mid convo after the date. Now that I'm getting over the
Getting Closure
Thought I'd start a discussion on getting "closure" in our relationships; I've heard differing opinions about it and have been thinking about it a
I Just Don't Get It
I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks now, things seemed to be going well. He lives 2 hours from me, so we've been meeting up in the
Would you be annoyed if...
Would you be annoyed if you were meeting up for the first time and still didn't know an exact time or location. I'm meeting him tomorrow and still
First date follow-up
Hello! So I had this great first date with a girl on Friday, I felt we had chemistry and we kissed a few times. Even though the date only lasted
Have you Ever ghosted on a date? What would you do?
Okay so there's this girl I have only been out on 2 dates with so far over the span of roughly like 5 weeks (with 2 of those weeks being one where
Boyfriend needs a lot of space! What do I do?
Basically to recap what's been going on for the past month is that my boyfriend has been super stressed and busy (he has told me exactly why) hence

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
College DRAMA??
*** This is the very FIRST WEEK ***College" as in NOT university- We're all 18 (ish) and live with parents**** Basically, the majority of the
Rude?
I took a girl out for dinner and drinks and didn't get a thank you. And was ghosted mid convo after the date. Now that I'm getting over the
On a dating site...just 2 weeks after break up
Can anyone shine some light on this.... 2 weeks after she dumped me, she is on Match...We were together for 2 .5 years...She dumped me once, then
Are we breaking up? How to act around him?
Hello, I have a problem to which I can't find a solution by myself and would love some advice! Here is the short story: 6 months ago I went to
Caught my partner of 20 years speaking to other men
I have been with my partner for 20 yrs this year,we have a16 he old son together .I love him so much,recently I was online and I found an email from
Am I dating the right guy at the wrong time?
Hi everyone. So..recently I've felt anxious and questioned the strength of my relationship and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't have any reason
Hello everyone tips / advice needed
Thank you everyone for the advice
Ask For Advice