I don't know what is wrong with my g/f

A couple of days ago after she told me that a guy accidentaly kissed her on the her lips this guy she told had a crus hon her my g/f and she toldme he did it on purpose and that she didnlt know he was going to kiss her because she said taht as soon she turn around the guy just kiss her and said she was shock about it and then i askl her what did the guy tel u after that she told me she was so shock and just left to class i was jealous when shr told me this and then i ask her the qustion howmany guys actualy have a crush on u she toldme ther was another five guys and that she doesn't talk to them and usualy she won;t tel the stuff that happens in school until i ask her the question of Did anything happen in school? then she tells me about it. I have no clue what to do and next month she told me she was going to be busy with her soocer practice that her sign her off to sicne before she told me shehad aerobics class at 3:30 am to 4:45 am now her mom signed her up for this soocer and stuff which mean s our afternoon talking will be next month cancel until june adn next month is my birthday and that we can could only talk in the miornign before she left to school. What do u guys think is going on? What should i do? She told she isnlt going to have aerobics class anymore sicne hse is going to have this soocer practice which is two towns away. what should i do and what is going ion with my g.f?

alright dude don't worry about her crap let her know that you da man, talk to other girls and stuff on the phone don't worry about her just have fun do stuff go to the movies and after a lil while she will be all over you and you'll have her wrapped around your finger.