i Don't know whether my g/f is cheating on me or not?

I have had an online relationship with this girl for four months. I been callign her on the phone and talking toher online. She tells me her mom signed her up for aerobics class class everyday in the morning at 3:30 am to 4:45 am. Then one day she told that a guyw ho had a crush on her kissed her on the lips as soon she turn around and she toldme she was shock about it she just turn around and the guy just kissed on the lips and she said she didnlt know adn that she was shock when it happen. After she told me that i ask her what did the guy say she said she forgot what he said sicne she was shock that it happen and that she jsut left to class. Then the other day yesterday she came online tellignshe was sorry she had to go to the library with her friend kelly and i was wondering going unever told me u had to go to the library in the first place. And somehow nw her sign ed her up for soccer adn aerboics but she said se doesnlt want aerobics anymore so instead she is going to just going for the socer and next month is my birthday as well and now we cant tal;k in the afternoon b.c she told me her practice was two towns away. So now she said once the socer stuff starts we can only talk in the morning before she goes to school. And the soocer stuff doesnlt end until june. What should i do is she cheating on me? She never calls me so i end up having to call her all the time. LAst two weeks ago i called her on the phne ad her friend kelly as ther with her in the middle of the conversation her friend tell her she wouldbe on the phone so i don't wha tis going on anymore? And then one time i wanted to call her but she told me that her dad was home and that i couldnlt cal at all and the next couple of days later i call she said itls oay b.c ur da doest care. What do i do Do u guys thinks she is cheating on me? what do u guys think is going on?

I suspect something!

I work, and do gym and visit friends and watch TV and still have plenty of hours left over for the Internet. she has something else drawing her attention away. If she doesnt have anyone, then your low on her priority list.

That whole kiss thing sounds suspicious, I think she told you, just to see how you would react, if its one thing I have learned, is that "SOME" women when feeling guilty about something will do something to justify their actions, If you would have gotten angry with her about that kiss, she would probably have used that as an excuse to, break up with you, because "you dont trust her" or "your insecure" etc. so that way they blame it on you, and they dont feel guilty about what they did, or are going to do.