Husband seems less interested in sex.

t

I'm at a loss. My husband and I have been married for two years. Up until now we have had a pretty good sex life. Then he went to Vegas for a business trip, came back at 4:30 in the morning four days later. I tried to make a move on him, and he rejected me. Only to head onto the computer and "have fun by himself".

Since then, he hasn't been able to get it up a few times. He says he's been tired. Then we when did have sex, and it's only been once, it was really fast. Whereas normally, he tries to last. He says my little comments don't help, but what am I supposed to think?

Tonight I came home from a movie, tried to make a move on him at bedtime, only to be told that "it would take awhile" as he'd had a little too much fun with himself while on the computer. Exactly three times.

How concerned should I be? I have asked him if he's cheating on me, he says no. I have asked him if he still loves me, still cares for me just as much... he says he does.

How serious should I be taking this? It's been a week since he's been back, and the more this drags on , the worse it seems to get. The more I try to talk about it, the worse it gets. The stranger we become with one another. I'm torn between thinking it's me and anxiety and that he's really sending me messages that he's not interested anymore.

Trust your senses, something is not "right" here. my spidy sense tells me he maybe having some online relationship, of course I could be way off.

It does seem to be a rather abrupt change in him, so I dont think its a medical problem, .

You going to have to talk with him and/or get some counselling because this is not a good sign. and it could get worse.

NO ONE GETS THAT UGLY FEELING FOR NOTHING! TRUST YOUR SENSES. YOU HAVE DOUBTS, SO GET A PRIVATE DETECTIVE THAT WILL GIVE YOU A DEFINATE ANSWER. IF HES NOT CHEATING THEN HES PROBLALY GAY, OR HAD SEX WITH THE SAME SEX. PLEASE DONT STESS ON THIS, I DO UNDERSTAND HES YOUR HUSBAND, AND YOU WANT TO CONSERVE YOUR MARRIGE BUT YOU HAVE NEEDS ASWELL. YOU CAN WORK WITH WHAT EVER PROBLEM HE HAS BUT HE HAS TO MEET YOU HALF WAY TOO!

Sex is a very powerful aspect of a relationship.

To ignore any oddities or unusual behavior would be foolish. Have a sit down with your husband and discuss your concern with this matter. Stress to him that you are very bothered by the sudden change. Make sure you catch him at a time when he is not busy or tired. It might be best to arrange a time. During this converstation it is very important that you do not be threatening to him in any way. Let him feel relaxed and give in a open discuss feeling with no possible feelings of attacks for speaking his mind.

Does your husband have any other odd behavior?

Does hes seem more tired overall?

Has his attitude towards your marriage changed in any way?

Ask yourself these questions and be honest. Remember before looking at the seemingly obvious look for other possiblities as well.

Make sure you discuss them with him as soon as possible and take the urgent steps to keep your marriage healthy.

Good luck to you.