stranded and lost

Hi. Theres like this girl I really like. Ive known her for only a couple of months, and even in that time Ive only seen her for about a week in all. But I really like her. So I told her taht a couple of days ago, because I really had to get it out of my system. My instinct also told me taht it was the right thing to do. SHe said she was glad I told her, but since then shes acting weird, and I feel Ive lost a friend, which was what she was before I told her the way I felt. I talked to her about it, and she didnt want to talk about it, but it was just a day after I told her. Now she seems to be avoiding me, and doesnt want to discuss the way she feels with me.... Im not ashamed to say that I have to cry everyday for a couple of hours, cause I cant forget what I mightr have lost. Someone help me out, please.

It is good to follow your heart and risk things so that you know that you tried, rather than thinking "what could be?"

She may be a little taken aback and may have not expected you to tell her your feelings. I would try to be her friend as much as you can. As much as she will let you be. Dont push yourself to her, but let her know that you are there and that you value her friendship...

Give her time to digest this information, dont expect her to be ok with it right away. Maybe she feels the same and doesnt know how to respond, or she may not feel the same but is scared that things will change between you as friends if she continues the friendship. Just give her time and try to act as if everything is the same. As if she is not acting strange or as if you never said anything. And if she is weirded by it, try not to bring it up again if you want her friendship. if it progresses farther and she doesnt speak to you, you could say "I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I didnt necessarily expect the same feeling from you. But I value our friendship and dont want you to feel strange. I wont bring it up agian"

I hope this helps