Im hurtin so much. I hate life and all i wanna do is cry my eyes out. i have alot of friends buh i cant really depend and count on dem. i cant really call dem close friends cuz i cant really relate to dem. Den theres david my bes guy friend. we broke up n i still love him. it hurts inside fo him to tell me dat he likes another girl. (im not sure if he is aware dat i love him) wenever were hangin out it kills me to see him. i don noe wha to do.

do i stop talking to him or deal wit da pain.

If you feel that it is just too difficult to deeal with seeing him and holding the feelings that you still have for him, I think maybe you should take a break from him. Maybe you could KIT by phone calls or emails, but maybe seeing him right now is just too much for you. I dont blame you. Try not to lose the friendship, but step back from the situation a bit.

• 1 year later...

sometimes the hardest way to miss someone is when they are standing right next to someone and u know u cant have them, maybe u should just back off for a bit and let ur own head get sorted out, it will pass and u will move u, trust me. hope everything works out for you, take care.