hopeful yet frustrated

saku

i've posted a few times now and my problem is i like these two girls i see often. so far i've given one girl i like a note just saying i'd like to talk sometime and the next time she saw me she said hi. but the other girl i like, i see her on the bus and at school and i've wanted to talk to her for awhile but like always i didn't feel like i could. i was gonna give her a note today at school just saying how i'd like to meet up and talk but everytime i saw her i would either hesitate or she'd be going in another direction. and as much as i try to look decent, i'm afraid i'm too weird looking to actually make a good impression. i don't know...people tell me i'm okay looking but they're usually old people not someone my age (21) so i feel pretty confused about who i am. i keep thinking about this guy i see on the bus. he's always acting weird and imagine she sees me like that. i try to look smart and attractive when she comes around. but still........ i like both girls and right now i just want to get to know them if possible. i know i've written alot and i hope it wasn't confusing. bye for now.

first of all, with two girls u r playing with fire. u have to be careful or u WILL get burnt. and also, dont try to be things u arent. it doesnt work. be urself. im an experienced actor and i dont try to put on a facade in front of the girl i like. it never works. and if it does, it wont be u they like, it will be the mask. other then that, just go for it. and good luck

If you feel weird then your probably acting weird and look that way to others, if you feel confident and secure, women will see you that way.

Its all in the attitude my friend, forget about the way you look, the way you handle yourself is how women will see you! girls are not that shallow as you might think and the one that are, are not the ones that will appreciate your other qualities! understand?

Be confident be in charge, and dont feel care what others think or feel, you are you, and you are strong. and if she rejects you, smile and say , oh, ok, thought you would be interested in getting to know new people.

and say thank you for your time, and gracefully walk away, your not hurt or embarrassed. she is the one that lost out on an opportunity.

When you get that kind of attitude, you will have the "stuff" and it dont matter what you look like. think about all those "playas" that have bad reps, and yet they keep getting those girls, they are attracted to their confidence and strength, and that attitude that they are doing the girl the favor of asking them out, and those girls dont want to miss out on that opportunity, !! iam not talking about being something your not, be yourself but be confident about yourself.

Hi,

My suggestion is to be yourself. Why would you change? People will have to accept you as you are. Acting will get you in trouble sooner or later anyways, because eventually people will find out about the REAL you.

It looks like that you don't feel too confident over yourself. I would look at things like this: you can't please everyone. I know what I am talking about, because I have tried that for a very long time. I stopped doing that. Nowadays I only please those that really matter and make a difference to me.

Are you afraid of being rejected? I would try if you could address that problem. It is okay to hear 'no' or 'I am sorry, I am not interested in you'. There is nothing wrong with that. I am sure that you are not interested in every girl, either. Suppose that one of them walk up to you and say 'hi'.

I hope this gives you a little confidence and I wish you good luck. Should you have more questions, let us know. Good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~