Help! What do you think?

This is a long story, so I'll try and make it as short as I can..

Okay here its goes. Bout 2 1/2 years ago I started talking to this guy on the computer, his name is Jaret. Well He lives in Tennessee and I live in North Carolina. He lives about 250 miles away. I'm only 15.. I don't turn 16 till the end of August. Jaret just turned 18 in February. About 6 months ago we started talking on the phone and things just kind of got serious I guess you could say. We decided we'd wait for the time where we could be together, so we basically decided that we were together and we weren't going to date other people. Well he graduates this year and he is trying so hard to get this scholarship to go to a school thats actually worth going to, instead of just going to a 2 year college. He hasn't really talked to me since the end of Janaury. We talk on the computer but he won't talk to me on the phone right now. I respect that he needs to focus of that scholarship because I know it means a lot to him. He loves me so much, and I love him more than I could ever say. The problem is all we do is argue.. everytime we talk to eachother thats what we do. My parents fought all the time, none stop. I decided I didn't want to have a relationship like that. Jaret is everything I could possibly want in a guy.. nothing more, nothing less. I know he wants to be with me. I promised him when I got my license the first thing I would do was drive to see him. I don't get my license for another 5 months. I don't know I just feel like I can't give him what he deserves. He deserves the best the world could offer. Of course he feels like he doesn't deserve me, but I'm nothing special.. I'm just like everyother girl. I don't see why he puts so much effort into holding on to me when he could have someone who lived 5 minutes from him. I don't know... what do you think abotu the whole thing?

~Jenn

what do u two fight about? it seems like u feel inferior, and maybe thats part of the problem. u dont feel good enough for him, so u subconsciously start these fights. but i dont know. it seems like u two really like eachother. maaybe another problem is how he doesnt talk on the phone anymore with u. on the surface, the rational part of u understands, but another part of u is unhappy with it. just do your best, thats all this punk can say, and good luck

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are going through so much trouble. I hope that in the meantime the sky has cleared up a little for you.

For what my advice is still worth: my suggestion is that you are just being yourself. If he likes you, he does. From what I read there is no reason to assume that he 'wants' someone else but you. I understand that the distance is very difficult for you and I feel that this is the biggest part of the problem for you.

My suggestion is to stop worry. Just talk to your guy when possible and talk to him on the phone when he is back. He needs to get a few things done, but as soon as that is done, there's no reason why he shouldn't talk to you anymore. He will.

Don't worry too much. Just be yourself and feel confident over yourself. There is always reason to worry in case there IS a problem, but right now you two seem to do fine.

I wish you luck and strength. Live to the date that you have your license and then drive up to him and see him. Take it from there.

~ SwingFox ~