i should just go kill myself...

ok... i was scaming neopets for fun.... and they froze me.. and they froze my online gf's account some how too.... she is really mad at me... and she blocked me..... and ... i feel really really bad.... i hurt the person that i love and never wish anything will ever happen to her...... i feel really really really bad... i hate myself so much.. i wish i can make her happy somehow again but i'm so dumb about with girl and i am in extreme sad mood from this i can't think of anything.... can any of you please help me? ;_; i really felt like dying

btw if you wanna know her name is eevee1 v_v if you know her please don't talk about this to her

Ok its not the end of the world here, let me see if I understand whats going on, I know what a neopet is, its those little PC pets that you nurture and feed virtually etc. (they really annoy me) so how do you "Scam" them, do you mean you put one on your GF pc? or are you doing some kind of Backorifice/trojan type thing?

If you were trying to spy on her, then thats a really big no no! beside showing you dont trust her, your prying into her private life, and disrespected her. she now doesnt trust you, and i dont blame her.

The best you can do, is say how sorry you are, and offer to "fix" her PC to clean all those trojans out, tell her you got infected also, and that you feel really really bad about all this.

It probably wont work, but its the best you can do for now. if she still angry with you after all that, just stop bugging her for awhile, stay out of her life and dont call her for awhile, over time she will probably forgive you, and may send you an e-mail some day.

So its not as bad as i thought, she is mad that you cheated on some online game? Id tell her you very sorry, that you really werent thinking about what you were doing , just some innocent mischief. and that it will never happen again, the give her some time to cool off. there is a good chance she will forgive you. but give her time, and dont pressure her.