Just a place, for my heart to bare

To her, my love, a love insane

A love so true, my love so plain

A chain to hold, to bind me so

A pain so sharp, like blood in snow

My love for her, it breaks me so

For how could I ever ... Let her go?

~ eterna2

being away for quite some time was (still are) busy with alot of project, and approaching deadlines... I'm very stressed out and depressed...

feel like chained down, and breaking apart... plus there is this guy tat keep attacking every single thing i say...

I really wanna punch him... feeling so down, burn up... and my heart hurts some more, and so busy to do anything about it...

i'm breaking

breaking...

Hello Eterna2

your Poetry seems to come from a dark place in your soul, a sad and sorrowfull place, that yearns to be filled again with light and laughter once more.

Dont dispair Eterna2, continue with those projects, keep busy, depression is only an indication that you have not completely healed yet.

when you can learn to forgive her and yourself and just have fond memories of the good times you spent together, then your heart will be ready for love.

The bigger the heart, the more time it takes to heal, you and I have had our hearts yanked and stomped on, we are victims of our own goodness and sentimental spirit, but we will heal, it may take us a little longer than avarage but we will heal. Eterna2 you have been injured, and some deep wounds take time, give them time.

Take care, I hope you find happiness and tranquility soon.