Update on my love life...

Well last night my friends threw me a b-day party (I'm 17). We went out to eat drove around and went and hung out at my friends house. Well one of my friends (whom is a girl) really likes me. The whole night the girls were like oh Prelude you look so HOT!! she sat next to me everywhere we went. My friend rolled down the window and she said she was cold so i cuddled with her to warm her up. I was trying to show her I liked her but I didn't want her to fall in love with me and then I break her heart. Because I still have feelings for the other girl I've talking about for along time on this forum. I really like both the girls and I've know em the same amount of time. They are both really attractive and fun to be around. After she had to leave I walked her to her car alone and all I did was open the door for her and thank her for coming and smile wanted to kiss her so badly but I thought it would be best I didn't incase I decide to go with the other girl.

I will decide which girl I will presue after on Monday and I will tell them. I will most likley go for my friend because I know her a lot better and barely know anything about the other girl I like. I hope I make the right decision and hurt anyone.

Cya'll Later.

Hey Prelude,

To start with: I love your car. Why? Because I have a similar one like you do... *grins*. Happy belated b-day to you. I see that you had an awesome day, as well. That pleases me.

As far as these young ladies are concerned. I hope that everything turns out the way that you planned. I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

Well I decided to go with my friend instead of the girl I've been presuing...I have not asked her on date with just me and her...I would but this weekend starts spring break and I don't know if I will be leaving to go outta town this weekend.

This it to SwingFox...what kinda car do you have? I'm curious

Cya'll Later.