Sexual orientation/disoder problem

Hi

I really need an answer to my question.

I am a 20 years old man. I masturbate since I'm very young. However, I don't seem to be attracted by women or men. Since the beginning, what excites me is clothing. When I see someone, man or woman that has sexy chlothing, it excites me. However, men sexy clothing excites me more, and I envy the person's who wears it.

When I masturbate, I usually puts on my favorite clothes (the ones that makes me feel sexy)

Sometimes, faces excites me too. I had a lot of pimples when I was younger and seeing someones that has no pimple sometimes excited me, particulary when he or she had a nice looking face.

I need an honnest and serious answer, no matter what it is. However painful the answer can be, I want to know it exactly (what is my orientation, my problem, my disorder. Some related links would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Note: No useless posts please...

Hey. Thank you for posting this subject and being open. I will try to give you the best input that I can, but it may or may not help you. I am sorry you have to be in such a confused state.

First, a good thing: you have realized and established what your turn-ons and turn-offs are. That is healthy. Most people are unaware of their turn ons all together.

It could be that you are bisexual but aren't attracted to anything more that these turn ons (which is just as normal as being attracted to the PERSON) the only thing is that your partner would need to understand and accept this.

Please do not veiw this as a problem or disorder. I think it is rather normal. Just b/c society says twhat is "normal" and what isn't doen't mean that you have to abide by that. I mean, if you feel something differently than what is considered norm, its just not average, not that it is a disorder. Everyone has their own personal prefferences and many are not even willing to admit to some of theirs. I would just try to enhance what you do like and find sexy. Try not to put so much sexual attraction focus on this but rather look for a pertner that you will be compatible with and keep your prefferences alive. Good luck