I dont understand anything anymore. someone please help

I just dont understand. Why dont girls like me? Im better looking than many guys my age (14yrs). Im not that dorky or anything. I happen to be funny when i want to be, and im rather pleasant (except in the morning). Im shy, but im very close to putting a stop to that problem. Even my friends who arent good looking and are dorky have had some girl express interest in him, so why havent I?! This question troubles me everyday and every night for the past few weeks.

I just dont understand. Someone please tell me what im doing wrong.

Aah...14...the most akward stage in a person's life. Don't worry. You are normal. I know it is completely frustrating, but it is normal. there are a few possibilities as to why things are turning out the way they are.

1) If you are good looking, you may be intimidating the girls. They may be thinking that you would never go for somone like them or that you already have a girlfriend.

2) Girls are REALLY akward at this stage. They feel embarrassed about their looks and their bodies and are extremely insecure about many things. Most likely, a girl would not approach you (or any guy) very easily at this stage of their life. They are just too introverted and feel completley akward stating attractions to others.

3) I know you said you are shy, but hon, it is highly unlikely that these girls will not bring themselves to you (as stated in the reasons above) so you need to take yourself to them. I am sure that they would not decline if you were to ask them out. But girls at this age are so insecure and so concerned with how they appear to other people, that they would never risk being rejected for fear of ridicule.

I hope this gives you a little more of an understanding as to why things are the way they are. Try to start off small and tell a girl that you are interested in that you like her shirt or her eyes or some other sort of compliment. Work up your courage if you do not eel comfortable outrightly asking to be bf/gf. Good luck and keep smiling

Maybe it's something to do with your personality or they way you portray yourself? Some people who act like they are bigshots don't realize it... especially at 14. Or maybe you have a geeky image? At your age, anything deviating from the norm can be disasterous. Maybe you're just too different from the mainstream? That's not to say, however, that you should change yourself to fit into the crowd. Just assess who you are and who you really want to be. Maybe you do see necessary changes. Maybe not. Bottom line, just be the best of who you can be and things will come to you in time. What can you really do (responsibly) at 14 anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

dont take what i say personally, its just to help. but u seem almost full of yourself. ur mostly just bragging about urself in taht post. and ur name is bragging about being a genius maybe u come off as arrogant. but thats just me, i dont know. also, girls at that age dont know what theyre doing and usually go for the guys they dont deserve. things get better with time

good luck