Some help please!!!

ben37d

I KNOW THIS IS LONG BUT PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I like this girl. She is one of the nicest people i know. Also she is so beautiful, some girls wear makeup and things to make them look pretty... she doesnt... she is naturally beautiful almost like one of those fictional princess types... ok im going on. We have become pretty good friends. We havent really hung out outside of school or anything yet but thats what im trying to do know. She is very popular, mainly because she is nice to everyone. My problem is that she is always busy and doing things with her friends. its hard to get her alone. Im trying to think of some way to get her attention that i like her, not just coming out with it. I dont think she has ever had a boyfriend or even know if she wants one. If she doesnt i would just like to become really good friends with her. I did try to show that i like her in getting her a christmas present.

A short story:

One day we were sitting in a class(im 16, 11th grade) and she started telling me a story. It was her favorite book when she was young. When christmas came around i wanted to get her something. So i thought this would be a great idea. She loved this gift, she even said it was her favorite christmas gift. I think it was a good hint towards me liking her???

Oh yeah! Everytime I see her we smile at each other. When I dont smile she notices it and tries to get me to smile. I'm pretty sure this is just her niceness but i dont know. Also i have joined many clubs that we are both in now. We have a couple classes together.

A little about my self real quick... Im 16, in 11th grade, a nice guy(or so im told A LOT), extremely likeable, short, not very attractive, pretty smart(not a geek or anything), and thats about it. Oh also im kind of shy, not talking but i tend to hold things back that i think to do in my head but end up not doing.

I need some help on how to get her attention... do things out of school... things to talk about... etc. etc. etc.

Also summer is approaching very soon and i want to become better friends before then so we hang out this summer... i dont think i could go 2 or 3 months without seeing her.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

If the 2 of you are in school clubs and classes together, you could try to see about getting her phone number, to talk about an assignment or a project for a club. Try calling a few times on a friendly basis and see how things go. Then ask her out, either on a date, or just as friends and see how that goes as well. (I know, it's much, much easier for me to type it than it is to do it.)

Best of luck to you!

Yeah, owlman is doing a great job there. Good piece of advice. I would like to add this to the comments that already have been made:

Give this young lady a few compliments. Ladies like to be complemented upon and appreciate compliments. This is a little sneaky, but you also could ask her what her favorit subject is and then say: "Hey, that's just about the subject I have problems with. Could you help me with it??".

If you are interested in doing some small talk with her, you're invited to read the section conversational tips on eNotalone.com. There's some interesting tips and tricks to learn from, too.

you sound a lot like me... nice guy (so i've been told), I'm kinda short (5'9"), i think i'm unattractive (but i've been told i'm cute), and i graduated 27th in my class, not the smartest, but up there... I know this is hard, and may seem damn near impossible, it did for me anyway, but you gotta go for it. Think about it like this.. which will you regret more? saying something and having her not interested? or not saying anything and sitting around waiting, just to hear that answer at some other time? you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain man. tell yourself that and you should be ok.. Take the first step.