How long it takes for a girl to forget her EX????

Hi, i have some tough situation here... i always goes out with this one girl who just broke off with her bf abt 3 weeks ago... i found out she used to have a crush on me when i told her that i like her last 6-7 months ago.... i goes out with her almost everyday... we hold hands, kissed and have sex once... but she kept saying that she is still recovering from her last relationship and will onli regards me as her fren although i love her and she likes me... she says that time is all she needed... She says that she needs to love me more than this to commit herself to another relationship... usually how long does a girl need to get over her 1 and half year relationship???

Hello, confused-guy !

There is no real way of knowing, it all depends on that particular person, and the circumstances of the breakup etc.

Its always a good idea to give time to a person that has "just" come out of a relationship, she was vulnerable at that moment, and if you move in too quickly she may resent you later for having taken advantage of her, also there is always a chance that she is on the re-bound and is having thoughts/hopes of returning to her ex. be carefull

best advise i can give you, is to not pressure your relationship with her, let her have her space, let her heal completely, this could take days or months, just be a special friend, hold hands and comfort etc. be kind and supportive, but dont drown her in affection, tread lightly.

good luck.