ex is at it again..What does this mean?

She sends me an email today saying ...Hey I'm in Bermuda now (for spring break) I've been thinking about you a lot since I've been here. I'm just checking my email and decided to drop you a line.

What the heck. I'm thinking she just wants attention. How would you guys and gals interpret this one?

Hey Neo,

After reading your message, I immediately though: "What is it actually you WANT from it?" Your answer can go two ways:

1) You'd like to try to get together again.

2) You decide to let her go.

I am not sure if you still are friends or if you have broken contact at all. My suggestion is that if you still are friends, to reply to it and tell her what you have been up to. If you broke contact and you don't want to do anything with her, just the delete the mail and consider it not received.

The bottom line is: it's not really important what she is thinking. My recommendation is: focus on yourself and what YOU want.

Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

ya, it may be possible that she wants attention..shes in beautiful Bermuda and took time to send u an email to make sure u know...I m with Swing Fox on his answer,...either u can email her back or ignore it....if u choose to do so...make it short and sweet...but according to how shes been treating u,...i wouldnt acknowledge the email. Could just to make u feel terrible...dunno 4 shure tho...

cookies

Hi Neo,

Her email to you is what I call "a probe". Yes, similar to those stuff you see on The Empire Strikes Back sent by Vader.

What I really mean is that, she is just testing the waters to see how you would react. To see if you still have inherent feelings for her. To see if you would take steps to BE with her again. So be careful with your decisions here.

You might want to resist this. I am not too sure if she is sincere or not. She might be, she might not. Give her some more time. Time, cannot lie.

Keep your head up dude.