HELP me PLEASE,I keep getting no replies! DEPRESSED ;(

The latest .... (this weekend)

Friday night I decide to go out and party with my friends. Get drunk, have fun. My friends tell me that they saw her at a Miami Heat game with 2 guys (destroyed my inside), but THIS TIME, I didn't let it ruin my life as I have decided it's time to move on ....

Saturday Night .. I went to a club ... partied .. and saw her at the end of the night at aroudn 4 a.m.

Being that I was drunk, I walked up to her and told her that I wanted to speak to her (as its been about a week and a half).

We started to walk, and talk. I eventually took her back to my house and we sat in my car until about 7 in the morning takling about things. She began to say that she misses me, was sorry, and all of this, and in my mind for the first time ever, i regarded all of it as being *beep*.

Sunday morning she called me, and attempted to make things "the way they used to be". Got her hopes up, and thought deep down inside of her that I was going to take her back, just like all the other times. The thing is, ENotAlone has made me 1000 X's stronger than I've ever been before.

After telling me she misses me, she made a mistake, and all the other crap, I told her that it was time for both her and I to move on. Now is when the tables have turned and she is beginning to realize what she's lost. I told her that because I was with her for 4 months I would eventually be her friend, but that right now i was not in the position to do that and that she's going toh ave to give me my space before I can consider going into a friendship. I seriously think she's feeling the pain now.

Here's my problem:

This girl has hurt me more than anyone ever has in my entire life. Yet, i still loved her so much , thats' freaking weird. On top of that, she has the balls to tell me that she has no feelings for and "hates" the kid which she hooked up with ONE DAY AFTER BREAKING UP WITH ME, and people have come up to me and told me that they have been chilling, RECENTLY. *beep*, for all I know, they still hook up, and she's trying to play mind games with me that just aren't working anymore.

I'm trying to move on but I'm strugggling

Another problem of mine is that I constantly think of what I'm giogn to do if one of my close friends takes this opportunity to try and get into her pants. I know i should move on and not care anymore, but I have about 5,000 friends, and only consider 2 to be TRUE and never do this to me. I don't like to constantly worry about something like this, as I'm looking more than ever towards the future, as i WANT TO GET OVER HER.

I'm battling my feelings, while still trying to remain strong. I completely understand that she has done me dirty, and understand that I'm going to move on. (Do you know how hard it was to turn her begging self down on Sunday morning?)

I just need some advice on how to get the balls rolling in an even more positive direction. I have subconsciously been making her feel bad in school as she has done to me in the past. (AKA: hugging girls, being happy, etc... but the cool part is .. it's NOT AN ACT. My feelings for her are fading ... )

I'm looking for some advice, and direction to make my final move in not caring about what this girl does that will eventually hurt me in the future. I'm ready to move the *beep* on .. and find someone who can appreciate the amazing boyfriend that I am.

Just recently she's been beginning to realize what she's lost ... trying to speak to me, leaving me messages, trying to prompt me to care for what she has to say after she hurt me so badly. I won't give in. But damn, I want to get over her, this is crazy stress, this was the love of my life .. sadly enough, i want her gone because these feelings are driving me up the walls

Please help,

- Michael

Boy you got some cajones ! I hope that if something like that happens to me that I could have the courage to do what you did.

I love my girl soooo much, but know that after what she did to me that I could never trust her again, and yet I wonder, if she was to come to me and really ask for forgivness, would i make a logical decision like you, or make one from the heart? im a hopeless romantic. im not sure. i would like to believe I could be as strong as you.

I think your doing OK, your moving in the right direction, youll know when your completely over her when you couldnt care less what or "who" she does!

good luck ,

Unfortunately, it's not always possible to stop feeling for someone in a certain way. It's quite possible that for the rest of your life, whenever you think of that person those feelings will arise. However, this shouldn't stop you from moving on in any sense. I think you are at the stage where you know there is no future between you two, and realize it, and can live with it, but she is still on your mind and you still care for her, so it hurts and you can't take your mind off of her. I have lived it, trust me, follow these directions.

1) The longer you are hung up on this girl, the more you decrease your chance of finding an unbelievable love who will care for you just as much as you care for her, for the rest of your lives.

2) Completely 100% understand the fact (even if it's not true) that there will be nothing between you two ever again, so if you TRULLY believe this, you w/ill focus much more on other women because you know that's where your future lies.

3) Think how much she hurt you. Don't be a bitch. Be a man. Show some pride, show her how independent you are. Don't even deal with her, who cares about friendship. Work on other girls, or just w*ork on your life. Do what you love to do. Go out with friends work on your career, things of that sort. Find something you love about life that doesnt involve women like a hobby or a sport or your job and work on it and get excited about it. Eventually your mind will be off of her (not completely, but more), and she will mean less and less to you because you realize you dont need her and arent living for her anymore, although you still may care for her. Eventually, a new girl will arise and hopefully if everything goes right she will be the one.

Hey Mike43,

I want to you know that you should be proud of yourself. You have come in long way. You been through so much pain and sorrow with her. But realize that you guys had some wonderful and magic times with one another. I agree with Slim shady, you do truly love another person, your feelings really don't go away and that they may stay with you for the rest of your life. She has made impact on your life and that she created a moment in time your life that which brought so much happiness and sorrow. But like you said you still love her though. Love is so wonderful and yet can bring people so much pain in life. I think you should just go with flow. Go with your heart and whether is right or wrong. Just go with your gut feeling. I want to tell you that I am going through in kind similar siutation. However, I was the one that mess up and that I am the one that is asking forgivness. I basically lied to her during our relationship, I don't mean it and that I don't mean to harm at all. No matter what people say, I really sincerely love her. The point I am trying to get accross is that I believe people really deserve an second chance, no matter who you are. However, that person really need to show the dedication to change. I know that you gave her chance before, but have you really sat down with her and talk about why she is causing all this pain upon you. Does she have insecure problem. I know that everyone is not going to like my advice to you. This is just my two cents about your problem. If you really decided to move on then you should just act who you are. Don't try to make her jealous, just be yourself. Last thing, I want to tell you and that is do what makes you happy and that is most important thing in life. Do what makes mike happy, no matter what you decided if it makes you happy then do it. If you can't be friends with her and you say that you also go school with her. Tell her that you need space and time. Go with your heart whether is right or wrong. I hope everything goes well and keeps us updated.

P.S. = I would appreciated if you can response to my problem . My story is under the "Getting back together forum"

Two stories"trying to get the love of my life back I and II"

Sincerely,

Jack